Can we just go ahead and kill McKay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right...I was just kidding anyway. I did find myself getting a little jealous when she kissed him and then talked about how she thought he was attractive...it made me mad!!!

originally posted by eway:Let's leave him around...I think Sam needs a little booty!!!

ewwwwwww:mad: :mad: :dead: :dead:

yuck! at least give her some cute booty!

how come in all tv shows and movies the gals get any ole guy fugly or not and the guys always get some hot chick? :evil:

The great and wonderful Annoyo

McKay is one of those guys whom you hate to love. You shouldn't. You know you shouldn't, but there's just something about him...

It's like that chocolate bar you want when you know you're supposed to be on a diet...

Hmmm Tatters excuse me but Sam has one of the cutest guys on stargate after her! Or have u forgotten that a certain *Colonel* is totally in love with her? She can just never do nething about it!

As I have said before, I'm (probably) one of the few fans who likes the way the shipper issue has been written over the last five seasons. Sooooooooooooooo . . . isn't it time for a little shippiness right about now?

What do y'all think? ;)

well im with ya tex....wouldn't work day to day shippyness but since the show is ending this year... IT'S TIME!!!!!! :D

you know guys...I can't for the life of me figure out what this "shippyness" thing is.

Help a brother out Please!!!

Signed

"Out Of The Loop"

McKay is one of those guys you love to hate - the ones you hiss at in the movie theater. In 48 Hours he seemed almost dangerous and obnoxious - after R2, he just seems kind of pathetic.

But his interactions with Sam, especially in R1 and R2, were wonderful. Keep him around (just not every episode.)

I have to agree with McKay been obnoxious, he really annoys me when I see him the first time and the second time. I have to say that it was the third time that makes some difference to me, he make me laugh but still annoy me. :lol: But he doesn't deserve to die, I have to admit that I love the hate/love relationship between him and Sam. Love how they are always in each others throat. :p

Krystal :rain:

Originally posted by Eway
you know guys...I can't for the life of me figure out what this "shippyness" thing is.

Help a brother out Please!!!

Signed

"Out Of The Loop"
ya know, I gotta tell ya - I can't remember where the term comes from ! Oh, wait! It's from the word "relationship" (I'm a little slow tonight :blush: ). "Shippers" are those fans who are in favor of a particular relationship between characters.

OK just got to watch him & Sam together, I like their interaction but I want Sam to shoot him in the end...why the heck did she kiss him on the cheek, yich, yuck, p-tewy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.