Fawkes and Hobbes

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
I was watching an episodes last Sunday and they really are one of the best teams in Sci-Fi. I love how they finish each other sentences or talk like they know exactly what the other is going to say. Not to mention how they pick on the Official. It's sad to see them go.

I agree. I really loved this show. They were a great team. I especially like how they always says "my friend". And of course I love when Darian says "Oh ****" all the time. And one episode Hobbs said it and that was sooooo hysterical. And I think it was the final episode that Darian was cornered by bad guys and he was about to say it and then one of the bad guys says" We know, oh ****". That was great!

Sorry....I didn't know that "c***" was one of those words that we're not supposed to write. Ooops! Whoever added the *'s - Thanks!:D

Darien's 'Aw crap!' tag line is always fun.

I don't remember Hobbes saying it - but I haven't seen the last half of S2 yet and I don't remember all of S1 that well.

I love Hobbes always explaining how great an agent he is, then Darien up-scales him just b/c of the invisible bit. ;)