Oh Goddess please, somebody tell me this is just a false rumor (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizarro7

I've just heard that, sure enough, Jonass saves the day in tonight's episode...by destroying the STARGATE.

Why don't they just re-name the series while they're at it. Suggestions, anyone?

Leah:eek:

I haven't heard anything to suggest this but I will keep my eyes open and will have to come back to you...

JonasGate SG-ME

You could be right. I've just read a spoiler for *next* week's episode, and guess who saves the day again, that time? Yup.

Yep, you're right. And he does it in such a self-effacing way, and the other jerk (whats-his-name) is back for another epy telling Sam how stupid and crazy she is - well, the (at present) most hated character comes across pretty good. For what it's worth, the Russians no longer have a Stargate . . . hehehehehe

Temporal Distortion Problem

We are obviously seeing the show on different schedules, so what is a spoiler and what is old news depends on where you are (when you are, maybe?)

I saw Redemption part 2 last Friday on SciFi. Where is everyone else in the series? Any chance that we are all more or less seeing S6 at the same time, but perhaps on different nights? Is it a matter of network or region that determines who sees what when?

Enquiring minds still want to know.

If you aren't posting in a special forum (like season five or season six) then everything I'd say above season three is a spoiler.
Many people are still stuck in season four and therefor you have to add a spoiler warning to your posts like here in Gen. Disc...;)

well, UK terrestial is about as far behind as you get, and we've just seen beast of burden.

Temporal Distortion Problem Again

Ah, but "Beast of Burden" is in S5 and we haven't seen S5 yet. Just finished S4 on FOX & UPN and started S6 on SciFi. So I guess you are both ahead and behind the DC area.

"How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?" :D

Dallas, Texas is Central Standard Time. This Friday night is No. 3 in season 6.

Well, That's Two of Us

Thanks, Texane. I'll be seeing ep 3 of S6 this Friday as well -- although perhaps a couple of hours earlier due to the wonder of time zones.

But then I reckon you've seen S5 and I haven't yet. I've been peeking at the Gateworld primer -- but only a little. I don't want to know TOO much, just enough so that I'm not hopelessly confused by the missing season.

Should I ask how the Russian officer ended up assigned to the SGC?

sorry, sorry, sorry, i meant the first ones <<i hope that wasnt a spoiler>> i always get them mixed up

we've seen all of s5 in the Uk, we're now doin re-runs
we have to wait til sept to see s6 :(

Originally posted by spookypumpkin
but those of us who don't have sky have only got as far as the first ones.....

And I thought it was hard keeping track of the alternate reality stories :)

lol, i know the feeling. i dont have sky, and i download the eps on squinty version, and i can't remember which i saw on which, coz i know what the ppl look like, so it aint hard to "pretend" im watching it on a bigger tv screen!

SG1 alternate realities

All of the various Star Trek series went haring off into alternate reality universes, giving the casts a marvelous chance to do something really different from the regular shows. Like die, for instance -- or have love affairs with unlikely partners.

For both the writers and the actors there is a powerful attraction to both temporal and quantum theory, even if it makes keeping up with who and when difficult for the viewers.

Well, I love a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.