Dead Fire (1997) TV

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Dead Fire

Plot Outline <from imdb.com>: A group of convicts threaten a space station.

Now, while this isn't the greatest in scifi films, it's not all bad. Why? Colin Cunningham! <need I say more? :)>

But, it does have all the best of bad 80's scifi (even tho it was released in 1997!) - corny plot, cheesey dialogue... but, there are some good scenes too ---

anyone else seen this??

<Lisa, I know you're out there! and I *know* you've seen it!>

Colin in Dead Fire

Yes, call me biased, but Coliln ROCKS in this film. It is one of the few feature film leading roles he's had and it was filmed on location in Prague, the Czech Republic.

I for one loved the film. For you gals out there, Colin worked out lots for the role...check out the muscles. For you guys, it's got lots of macho guy stuff...and a beautiful woman (Colin's co-star, Monika Schnarre).

Thanks for the plug, H2. You are forever loyal and we love ya!

:rolly2:

"Never say die, ladies" - Cal Brody, Dead Fire

:D

I plug all the time!

Oh - and girls like action too! shoot-em up scenes are liked by the ladies just as much as by the fellas!

But - that shirtless scene where Colin jumps into the glycerine pool! woohoo! :naughty:

hehe - love that scene --

It is an action, scifi flick - once you get past the corny dialogue - and the story is put together rather well -

I'm gonna have to go watch my DVD again - yeah - the one that I bought through the merch link at www.colincunningham.com!

(did I plug enough? ;))