Opening credits

star

Gater
Hi,
Did they change the opening credits for the new season? If yes, could anyone tell me how? Thanks

i can upload the intro if you want....its around 10mb but i guess i can re-encode it to a lower quality...

Intro to Season 6

Personally,

I think that the second intro, (between seasons 2-5) was much better. Apparently, this intro is a close up of the chevrons in motion. Its boring, its slow, and painful to watch. I recommend going to wash room, picking out something in the fridge, checking the weather station, or just make out with your significant other.

The bottom line is that I'm disappointed.

G.

was it just me, or did Earth's symbol get flipped somewhere during it? Darn thing almost makes me dizzy, they playing with all the angles and stuff. I get... confused. The slow and painful part for someone used to the syndicated version is the WALK into the 'Gate horizion. Most anticlamatic opening credits I've seen in awhile. Not mysterious like the movie or series original. Then again, it is the ride off into the sunset sort of thing...

so I'd be first up off the sofa to find the chip dip in the fridge.

I hear on the grapevine that Teryl's name didn't make it into the opening credits yet again. That stinks. She deserves to beup there with the rest of them. She has mroe eps under her belt than CN will ever have.

I'd rather make out with my significant other. Its great when your partner, in my case, my girlfriend, loves Stargate!

I don't think Ascifi has a mad enough icon for TR not making the credits. She's only been making apperances from ep 103! The guys do right by AT, but not TR? We must tell her at all convention apperances how much we talk about this issue and miss her name up there.

New Opening Credits

The new opening credits literally made me ill with motion sickness. I won't be *able* to watch them anymore.

Opening

Yes, very new credits. They do a lot of scene switch to various parts of the 'gate {chevrons and gate turnings}, different type face and they left Teryl Rothery's name totally off the list.

A 'very busy' opening - very flashy and, for me, hard to watch visually.

Rowan

Originally posted by star
Hi,
Did they change the opening credits for the new season? If yes, could anyone tell me how? Thanks
Prior to this season, there were two intros. The original one had pics of the cast and other planets. The second one is somewhat like the new one; it was primarily in blue and showed the Stargate. The gate was not moving, and was less difficult to watch.

It was cool but to see it one time only, I totally will prefer they come back to the scenes and the stargate not moving. :lol:

Krystal :D

LOL!! I actually liked it!! To each his own, I suppose; or maybe there's a sucker born every minute ;) The only thing I didn't like was the end where they are walking into the Stargate....that didn't fit the rest of the intro.

I don't dislike it. In fact, I like that it looks more real than the second intro. It just becomes a little difficult (seasickness-like) to watch the entire intro. :erm:

Originally posted by Texane
I don't dislike it. In fact, I like that it looks more real than the second intro. It just becomes a little difficult (seasickness-like) to watch the entire intro. :erm:

I hate it. True, its new and fresh, but, it sucks.

What was the director thinking when he approved of this intro? Was he smoking something when he gave it a green? I could have done a better job with the intro and I'm a historian! For crying out loud, some heads have to roll!

What's the bottom line? THUMBS DOWN ON THE INTRO.