4.04: Lava's A Many Splendored Thing

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

When we last saw Crichton, D'Argo, Chiana, Rygel and Sikozu, they were flying around looking for Pilot and Moya. And they still haven't found them by the time this ep starts. So, tired, hungry and getting on each others nerves they decide to land on a nearby uninhabitated planet to try to find some food. Of course, hijinks ensue and the crew finds themselves in a mess only they could get into.

I tried to watch this ep last night but got interrupted by lil sis calling, so I gotta watch it again. But I won't get a chance to until tonight cuz I'm working all day, so I'll be back with my thoughts and opinions before Monday for sure.

Feel free to post your own though.

Later Scapers...!!!

They stop on the planet because they are sick. Granny(I can never remeber her name) gave them all some food. I think she barfed it up, but I'm not sure. The only one that doesn't eat the food is Sikozu. Rygel reacts really badly to it and keeps farting. They accidentally interupt a robbery and Rygel gets incased in something and the rest spend their time trying to save Rygel. Granny uses her dust and makes some of the robbers think she is an exotic dancer. She takes off her top and gross out D'Argo and John. :lol: Chiana and Sikozu stay on D'Argo's ship(Lola) and end up sticking their hands in D'Argo's barf :dead: so they can access the contols of Lola. It seems Sikozu is a quick study because she gets Lola moving. At the end of the episode, there is a message waiting for them from Moya. Looks like they're heading back to Moya on the next eppy.
:blpaw:

Originally posted by mich2brian
They stop on the planet because they are sick. Granny(I can never remeber her name) gave them all some food. I think she barfed it up, but I'm not sure.
:blpaw:

Yeah, that exactly what looks like. :dead:
This episode was hilarious, love John and D'argo together especially all their conversation about Wrinkles. Also that scene of she dancing and the reaction of D'argo and John was so cool. It make me laugh a lot. All the thing about :Dthe vomit and how Chiana and Sikozu use it to fire the cannon in D'argo's ship was really gross. :dead: I have to say it was to many vomit scenes on the episode for my taste. :rolleyes:

But anyway was a cool episode, and next one......
they found Moya and Aeryn's back. :D

Krystal :flash:

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

Oh My Gods! I almost peed myself watching this episode!:lol: Just when you think D'Argo and John can't get any funnier we see this eppy! I thought it was a wonderful diversion from the heavier stuff we've seen in the last 6 or 7 eppys (including S3). Laughs, action, more laughs, some senior citizen sexcapades and big piles of vomit. Doesn't get much better than this :lol:! My favorite conversation has to be this -

John: We need to put Granny in a home.

D'Argo: I think we should just burn her.

John: You burn your old folks.

D'Argo: No, it just sounded like a good idea.

I haven't laughed out loud like this since the season finale of Friends. AND there were MORE conversations like that one! It was incredible!

And now, in two weeks it's the one we've all been waiting for...

Can't wait...!!!

Well I wanted to put in my opinion, thought it was really funny. They where all great had great lines, just funny.

"You wanna mess with it get your own throw up" I just love Chiana..anybody agree when I thinks he may have lost some serious weight...damn you could snap her in two. Anyways I loved the eppy ;) and it's about damn time since we seen Aeryn.

This one is being added to my fave ep list. This is what I call
great scapes. The way they verbally pick on granny is good and I was falling out of my Aurora Chair when she fell unconscious and they started kicking her.
Did I mention I loved this one?

Some great scenes between John and D'Argo.

Granny needs to learn that not everything is as it appears. Just because it looks like one thing doesn't mean it actually is.

I agree that her dancing scene and John and D'Argo's reaction was great.

Also Chiana and Sikorzo having to work together was interesting. But Krystal is right that there was just too much vomit scenes for my taste.

I loved this episode! It's already made it's way into my top ten favorite eps. I can't remember the last time I laughed this hard.

The thing that really brought this episode together for me was the interaction between Crichton and D'Argo. The conflict between them at the end of season three really disappointed me. Now their back together and better than ever! The banter between them was priceless! :D

D'ARGO Same dren, different planet. :lol:

This reminded me a lot of season one, too. It was a nice reprieve from the more serious, hard core stuff that has been in most of the recent eps.

I liked the scenes with Chaina and Sikozu. The vomit thing was hilarious! Only Chi would have come up with that idea. Poor D'Argo, the mess they made in his ship. :)

Ra'Keel was an interesting species. One thing I didn't really liked about season three was now human most of the aliens have looked. Good to see they started making weirder costumes. I'd still liked to see more creatures like the Halosian in OoTM.

Question from this episode:

Was it just me or did the robbers look a lot like the workers on the Flax?