Sovs Favorite Moderator
3: 03 : Cui Bono?

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

Ooh i really liked Sid the first time around, and it was nice to see him back.

Thought that Beka's reactions were very realistic.

And how cute was the scene when Beka hurts herself on the punching bag and Tyr is trying to counsel her - very couply.

Also like the fact that Tyr told Dylan about the revenge fund, rather than trying to fill it - he's really developing, this season.

My only problem was that the ending was a little predictable - Sid saves Beka's life. Beka forgets all about (almost) how much she hates his guts!

I liked John deLancie as Uncle Sid much more in the first season he was more unpredictable and sleazy, this time ...eh <shrug> I didnt gain such a feeling from his performance.

And I agree the ending wasnt as good as it could have been.

Afterthis ep. i want to see more of Sid. the angle angle they were going with him and Beka was great. it seams that Sid figures he's beka's father in a sort of weird way. i can see where he would want that everyone else close to him will kill for money. I would like to see that developped.

I also thought Beka was a little to arrogant thinking that Sid didn't set up a defense for her nano memory. At least it shows continunity on the writers.

ZachWZ

Back