3: 02 : Mad To Be Saved

-----------------------------
Creating topic, remember you
can only discuss this episode
inside this topic. Reviews of
the episode are encouraged
-----------------------------

From Slipstreamweb:

The crew embark on a quest to find a scientist responsible for the deaths of many people.

From the Official Site:

The Andromeda encounters problems after picking up a group of mentally imbalanced refugees.

AAUUGG!!! Why, why, why???!! What have the writers done to my show!!! I could hardly get through this episode, which proved once and for all proved that Dylan cares more about his 'mission' than he does about his crew. The only good thing about this episode was Tyr!!

I have to agree, definitely not one of the best so far. The thing I totally enjoy was seeing as guest star Byron Lawson(Lee on Jeremiah), love his scenes with Tyr. :lol: It was hilarious. :D

Krystal :p

this was a crappy epsiode, unless someone can tell me something useful or exciting happen in the second half (I switched over cos I was sooooo bored!) I'll stick to my opinion

god, hope next weeks offering is better !

well guess Im the odd one out I really enjoyed this episode I liked the way you were kept thinking is that woman nuts or not..

I liked the whole storyline of smuggling information out in synoptic brain waves how ingenious is that?

Yep I liked it

Back