Test your Next Generation IQ (series two)

Yes it was the first appearance of a two person shuttlepod.

annette :)

Well I didn't actually get that completely, so thanks for being so generous, but all those other things were firsts too!

I guess it must be me again...

How much does Data weigh (in Kg)?

I wouldn't have thought he would weigh much but taking a guess at 80kg.

hehe just kept going up in 10's LOL

What unlikely skill does Data attempt to learn in the TNG episode 'Code of Honour'?

Was it learning to tell jokes?

(Isn't that the episode where Geordi tells a joke and Data finally gets it seven years later in 'Generations'? Data also tells a terrible joke about kidneys.)

It is about him telling jokes.

I've just realised I've probably asked a wrong question, thought this was TNG quiz page oops!!!

This is a TNG quiz thread, but I'll admit that there so many of these threads that it does get confusing. :rolly2:

Which episode was based on an earlier pitch to have been known as A Q Carol, in which Q's Ghost of Christmas past would have made Picard relive the failures in his past life: his family, the Stargazer, Jack Crusher and the incident that the actual filmed episode ultimately featured solely upon?

What was the name of the starship that Riker commands during a war game against Enterprise D?

According to the book 'The World of Star Trek' by David Gerrold, Dorothy Fontana successfully convinced Gene Roddenberry to reduce the number of breasts that he planned that the Betazed counselor Deanna Troi should have.

Originally then, how many breasts was Deanna meant to possess? ;)

Higher!

It does seem odd - I mean we would never actually get to see them would we? It's a PG rated show. And how would the fact be lightly dropped into a conversation between characters?