What was the last movie you saw?

'Space Cowboys' for me again! :rolly2:
puppy.gif

Yesterday I saw two movies, "Rush Hour" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I liked Rush Hour but really hated Rocky Horror. I can't believe people actually like this movie.

I have never seen Rocky Horror - I think you are supposed to take it with a pinch of salt though.

I just watched Cop Land this afternoon - going off to the video shop to rent some more now. :)

And eway - looks like you are growing an obsession there :)
Is it really that good????

I'll let you know my opinion tomorrow...

Originally posted by Tabitha
I have never seen Rocky Horror - I think you are supposed to take it with a pinch of salt though.
I did and I even watched it thinking I was going to like it, but to no avail. I think it's more suited for people of the older generation (no offense to anyone of that generation.)

Rocky Horror show ROCKS! And im 19, so im not part of the 'older generation' :D It was ov TV last night, so me and a friend had a Rocky Horror night hehehe, then we watched Dumb and Dumber.

For anyone that HASNT seen Rocky Horror, I suggest you rent it, and keep an open mind, and remember, its supposed to be silly, it was made as a rip off of old horror films (ones older than 1975, when RHPS was made), so yeah, its a fun movie :D

OMG!!! me too actually - wow!
those brain - sucking aliens are my faves ;)

Originally posted by Serena
OMG!!! me too actually - wow!
those brain - sucking aliens are my faves ;)

You would think that with so much gore in this film that it would become ineffective but i've seen it so many times and i still cringe at the gore! I love it!

Jolinar, did you like Charlie's Angels? I saw it a while ago and I thought that while it did have its moments, it was pretty average.

About the RHPS, from what I can remember, i thought it was pretty funny!

Bayleaf, i've seen LK2 and its so sweet :D not as good as the orginal but not many sequels are :D

xxx:aliengray
"The Hyper One"

I saw CA's a while back too, and I agree, I wouldn't watch it again either.

'Thunderbirds Are Go!' last night:rolly2: & 'Thunderbird 6' :rolly2: this morning for me & both are F.A.B!.
puppy.gif

I just watched Monty Python's Meaning Of Life, and while it isnt nearly as funny as Holy Grail or Life of Brian, its still a riot, especially the fat dude in the restaurant at the end! Tee-hee-hee!

"The Mental Caffeine One"

I liked Meaning of Life better than the Holy Grail. But the Life of Brian is the best... Oh how I laffed :lol:

I watched a whole bunch of dvds while trying to save money this weekend - the cool 'Swingers', 'Kids' - what a disturbing film, Reindeer Games (almost done with my Ben Affleck thing), and finally, HArry Potter. HP was fun, but not as amazing as I was expecting from all the hype. Still enjoyable though, if not as goof as LOTR.

Holy Grail is my fav! With the killer rabbit and the french soldiers! LOL, and dont forget the hoove sounds for the horses! LOL! HAHA! I laugh my head off when i remember it!

"The Unstable One"

"your father was a hampster and your mother smelt of elderberries" yup i know that one. hee,hee,

lol, remind me to look for the transcript to the Holy Grail later! I'm reading this Buffy/Spike fic :evil: :freak1: :errrr: :naughty: :nuts: :wink2: :upto: :fangs: Tee-hee!!!

"The Unstable One"

come now, thats my favorite line in the movie ..... it's when the frenchys are tanting the knight right b4 the newt, part

lol i know, just i havent seen it for a while, those French tho! And those knights that say "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" LOL!

"The Unstable One"

Ok ok - it was still very funny. I am laughing at all your references. I 'specially liked the dim guards who couldn't figure out how to keep the prince in the room....

And the police at the end - surreal or what???

I have just got home from watching episode II! It rocked! Much more fun and drama than episode 1, although it did have it's equally cheesy moments.

And Eway - I might even go and see it again ;)