What was the last movie you saw?

The last movie I saw was Star Wars Epp1 the Phantom Menace I watched it about.....1/2 hour ago with Lig and Kitty
:flash:

I watched ep1 just before i went to see ep2 just so i could appreciate ep2 more and not be too critical! Its awesome!

Thanks Tabitha! Does anyone know when 40 Days and 40 Nights is on with Josh Hartnett? He is to die for!

xxx:aliengray

Last night it was 'The Princess Diares' * it certainly was funny!:rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:
:blpaw:

Sprry no info about 40 D & 40 N - check www.imdb.com

I watched Ride with the Devil and Mallrats this evening. Still on my Kevin SMith kick - and Tobey Maguire is always watchable!

Is Tobey Maguire that guy out of the new Spiderman movie? Cos if he is, and i'm probably wrong cos its 8.57am and i havent yet been to bed, then i honestly dont see what the attraction is, he's kinda geeky.

ps-thanks for the link :D

'Driven' with Sylvester Stallone in it before settling down to watch the 'Eurovision Song Contest'. :blush:

Tobey Maguire is indeed the new spider-man. He is a really great actor -Cider House Rules, Wonder Boys and the Ice Storm - all great flicks that he really stands out in.

Who won eurovision btw???

Mmm, i think it was Latvia, UK came joint third! It was a riot this year, never stopped laughing, who knew Europeans were so funny?

Originally posted by Sammy O'Neill
Mmm, i think it was Latvia, UK came joint third! It was a riot this year, never stopped laughing, who knew Europeans were so funny?

Eurovision is always a hoot! Especially with Terry Wogan's commentary - I always imagine him in a booth somewhere getting trolleyed :lol:

I watched a whole bunch of movies today:

A Perfect Murder - on the telly. it was ok...
Rosemary's Baby - great flick altogether
Captain COrelli's Mandollin - not as good as the book, but still enjoyable
and, Dazed and Confused - I enjoyed it a lot

Last night it was 'Backdraft' with Kurt Russel as one of the two Mc Caffrey brothers. :rolly2:

Legally Blonde - I just rented that yesterday, hope it is as good as you say!

Oh and - I loved Vanilla Sky. Even though Penelope Cruz really bugs me.....

Originally posted by Tabitha
Legally Blonde - I just rented that yesterday, hope it is as good as you say!

Oh and - I loved Vanilla Sky. Even though Penelope Cruz really bugs me.....

thats so odd, because the same time i got legally blonde i also rented van. sky but i didn't get the chance to watch it (had a killer fight w/my husband"the jerk !*#!!!!") so who knows when i'll see it.
now i'm just waiting 4 my copy of Harry Potter (comes out 2morrow):rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:
OKAY I'M OFF TO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE (I REALLY NEED THAT) BYE...

I just watched "About A Boy" with Hugh Grant. I was suprised that I enjoyed the movie at all. I'm not sure if one would want to drop 7 bucks on it but it's a decent download.

Yestersday at work it was 'Driven' again AFTER watching the recording of the Monaco Grand Prix from Sunday - was working! :angryfire

star wars epi II at the cinema yesterday..is a fab movie and yoda rocks!!! was a littlew dispointed the jaa jaa wasnt it it very much tho :(

Originally posted by sweetbabe
star wars epi II at the cinema yesterday..is a fab movie and yoda rocks!!! was a littlew dispointed the jaa jaa wasnt it it very much tho :(

Im off to see Starwars II tonight! I can't wait! :D

Just about to watch the xf ep "Milagro" i taped from last night, and then two Farscape eps from Sunday night that i cant remember the names of :D Epi II is awesome, and Yoda rocks!

Yesterday at work it was 'Harry Potter' as they're NOT renting aswell as hoped :angryfire & so hopefully by putting the film on :erm: , it will go out. :angry: