What was the last movie you saw?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
In the vein of "What Music are you listening to Right now?", I bring you this thread - I am kinda interested to know what you guys all like or hate... or at least what you are watching, so basically, the idea is, write the name of the movie then tell us whether you liked it or not!

I just watched Dogma - and I enjoyed it very much.

Originally posted by Tabitha
In the vein of "What Music are you listening to Right now?", I bring you this thread - I am kinda interested to know what you guys all like or hate... or at least what you are watching, so basically, the idea is, write the name of the movie then tell us whether you liked it or not!

I just watched Dogma - and I enjoyed it very much.

well for the past three days ive whatched harry potter then ive whatched bothe americanpies and the last film i whatched was grand theft auto all of these were of cours on dvd but last night i whached a film on tv called

were no angels
its about these three men who brake out of prison and one of them disapers untill heas fond by police and the other two take on the identity of two missing preists

buks :D

We're No Angels - that's the one with Sean Penn & De Niro, right?

I also went to the cinema today - saw About a Boy I didn't think I would like it but I laughed my legs off. Plus Hugh Grant was lookin' fine! ;)

We're No Angels - that's the one with Sean Penn & De Niro, right?

I also went to the cinema today - saw About a Boy I didn't think I would like it but I laughed my legs off. Plus Hugh Grant was lookin' fine! ;)

yep you got it it was on chanel 5 last night
so about a boy ive only seen the ads and trails and stuff but it does look good :D

buks :D

Mulholland Drive (what a confusing movie!)

I liked that one, but then Michael Madsen was in it:naughty: What's not to like? :lol:

The last movie I saw in theatres was Murder By Numbers. It was pretty good but I'm sure I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had such a huge headache.

Right now I'm watching Air Force One on TV. There's really nothing else on :( I really need to get my VCR or DVD player hooked up. Or I could go out and get a life :lol:

The last movie that I watched was 'Driven' with Sylvester Stallone in at work & it's F.A.B! & I now own it on D.V.D - YES! :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:
:blpaw:

The last one I saw at the movies was 'The Others' (was quite good, not really that scary though :rolleyes: )

And the last film I watched at home was Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, the Sci Fi channel was showing it

:)

Attack of The Clones - Highly Recommended

Last Friday i went to see Attack of The Clones, expecting it to be good, or at least better than The Phantom Menace, when in fact, it out did my expectations by far! It got off to a dodgy start but then i felt like it found its feet or something and something clicked and then the 3 and a quarter hours went flying by! If you havent gone to see it yet, i advise you to go now!

xxx:aliengray

Tearful

Oh and yesterday, i watched Pearl Harbour for the second time to see if i could do it without crying (but i had the hanky out at the ready), cos last time there wasnt a scene where i wasnt blubbering for poor little red eyes out, but, glad to say, i managed to do it! I didnt cry once, maybe a tear or two tho! I dont know what those critic ppl were talking about, its a great movie! Its got Josh Hartnett in it! Yay!

The two 'Thunderbirds' films one after another both at work & home yesterday. :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2: :rolly2:
:blpaw:

I saw "What lies benieth" yesterday
At the weekend I saw "Panic Room" which was ok.

Im hoping to catch Starwars II this week at some point. :cool:

last movie I went to see was; ICE AGE very cool!
however the last movie that i watched at home i have to admit was WATER BOY I just love the whole momma said aspect & off course Adam Sandler is so damned cute:D
also, i rented VANILLA SKY but didn't have time to watch it (i heard it was good?)

I've been wondering about going to see Crossroads but i've been getting mixed reviews, anyone seen it? Anyone suggest another film i should see?

In theaters, Spiderman. That movie was great!!

At home, Snow Dogs. It was pretty good, I really liked Nana.

Originally posted by Sammy O'Neill
I've been wondering about going to see Crossroads but i've been getting mixed reviews, anyone seen it? Anyone suggest another film i should see?

Not seen Crossroads, but I am prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt...

As for a suggestion - go and see About a Boy. It's great!