Which Angel character would you like to see gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a tough choice, but I voted for Gunn. I don't really hate him, I just love all the others more.

Though I would get rid of Cordelias new hair style in a heartbeat.

ooh tell me about it. When she first changed it it was a right mess!
:flash:

I voted for Lilah, although I was doubting between Fred and Connor too. (Loved the baby...Fred's kinda annoying)
But I don't really like Lilah. I think it's a shame they took Lindsey out!!

:wave: Aset :wave:

okay this one's hard...

the only one who really annoys me is Connor...but that could change in the future so I think I'm going with Fred just cause she's been on for a season now and she hasn't really gained much in the way of depth in her character...or at least I didn't think so.

I voted for Fred. Yeah, I know the show's over, but IMHO, it Jumped the Shark the minute the Texas Twig showed up. I still can't believe Whedon honestly believed she was superior to Cordy.

Ooh, haven't noticed this thread before. Now, bearing in mind that I haven't seen season 5 yet, so if anybody does still die, I don't know about it. ;)

I think I would have to go for Connor, the guy just bugs me. He's so whiny and 2-dimensional. All he ever does is sulk or beat up people. IMO they should have left him as a baby, at least he was cute back then! :p

Good point Smaug. Connor comes a close second. He was a creepy little psycho who never should have been born, IMHO. Too bad they had to sacrifice Darla for that little twerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.