Selling Highlander stuff..........

sha'uri's smile

Gate Groupie
HI, I'm new to this board, I usually hang out at the Stargate SG-1 board but wanted to stop by to let you all know I have a bunch of Highlander stuff that I'm selling. It's my own personal stuff that I got from the con I went to and other stuff I bought from the official store. I have videos from the series and movies, autographed pictures and t-shirt and music, the baseball hat and posters. I have a few pics on my website homepage and will have more up soon. Go to: http://kimsadventures.com Just email me if you're interested. I was going to list it all on Ebay but I'd rather sell it all to someone I know will appreciate it. Thanks, Sha'uri's Smile

Welcome to the Highlander section! :wave:

I'm sure there will be someone swinging through here interested in your Highlander items --

feel free to stick around and chat - we don't bite -- hard :D

Dude....H2, you sound like Spike...

*waves to Sha*

Hi! Dropped you an email. :)

~ana

Analise, I got your email and emailed back.

H2, HI, will try to drop by occasionally, I lurk alot all over, mostly hang out at the Stargate forum. I don't mind biting just don't draw blood, K?

Later, SS

:)

goody goody - I like ppl visit my little corner! ;)

yeah - I've seen you over in SG-1 - I do more lurkingthere now than before - I'm trying to get back - but, as you might see, Spike kinda took over -

Sticking with Highlander tho - I like it too!

Dude, sha.

this lil' poor broke college student can't afford that unless you do separates *hopeful*. ;)

~ana

Hi, I've got pics of most of my stuff on my site now. Yeah, I'll sell each piece separately. Let me know what you want and I'll give you the cost. Was hoping to get rid of it all in one fell swoop but I's just dreamin' I thank. :)

Well, it's gonna go soon one way or the other. I'm putting it on Ebay in June at some point so come and get it while it's hot. Peace, SS