Hello, I'm a Dark Angel Newbie

Tabitha

Save Angel!
Hi everybody here, I'm Tabitha.

You might remember me from such forums as "Angel", or "Stargate SG1".... sorry, had a Troy McClure moment there!

So, I followed the first series of Dark Angel religiously back in the UK, unfortunately, since moving to Canada, I have been unable to sacrifice my Friday night to the show, and have only seen a few eps of season two.

I just watched what I think is the final episode of the season - big hosatge situation face off type thing, and I realise I have no idea what is going on in the show now! Looking forward to chatting with you guys about all things Dark Angel!

ps - anyone who saw the final ep I mentioned above
was that the wrestler Lyta that Max was fightin with?

:wave:

hi tabs...do you mind if i call you tabs???? well....in a way i'm kinda new to this as well...welll forum wise...i've watched the show but its my first time this end of things for Dark Angel...

think the girl is cool

aby

Yep, we get it on Friday nights here - although I think it might be a Seattle based station it shows on. We just had the season two finale. It would be a bit ridiculous not getting it here in Vancouver as it is shot here - although on second thoughts, I can totally see that happening!

Hello!!!!!

So where are the best parts of this forum to go to guys?

there is some chat threads set up in the season 2 folder, or you can start a new thread ....

*shameless promotion*
there is a fan fiction in this folder that you could read ...

OK will give it a go - I haven't been around much over the last few days, but will catch up and get posting soon!

Thanks for the welcome you guys!

I'll add my name to the Dark Angel interested nebies.

The first four episodes of season 2 have offered a few interesting thoughts as they raced across the screen, so I'll add some thoughts as they come together.

Ooooh Dark Angel newbie is cool :D

I always thought it's such a great show, but watching it for the second time, i'm totally hooked. I actually ditched some friends so i could get home to watch a couple of episodes i've already seen! (sshhh don't tell anyone ;))

Cool. :D

Dark Angel thread is starting to move again. This was a brillaint show, I've lost count the number of times i've watched my boxsets. It was such a shame it only lasted for two seasons.

So which episode are you at?

hi all!!! :D

i love dark angel and i didtched my freinds to watch it aswell i dont think 2 of my mates are talkin to me because they feel replaced by a tv show lol over in england we have dark angel on saturday and sunday (i wounder y its difrent here) it must be great livin in the place they filmed it!!!! i love max and logan and their relashionship they just make the perfect couple dont u think??? anyway..... i havnt seen all of dark angel yet but i am a HUGE fan!! its like i want to find out everything about dark angel lol

xxx amy xxx