The "Center Seat" Goes Missing!

Mysterious Stranger

Gigi's "Spark"
Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

Just read on ScifiWire that someone has made off with the captain's chair from the set of ST:Nemesis. Apparently the crew "took five" and came back to find the center seat missing. Let me just say that it's really comfortable and looks great in my living room! :lol:

(from 'Star Trek Monthly' #92)

Interview with Rick Berman

STM: Did you keep a piece of the set after production wrapped?

Berman: I always keep a little something.

STM: What did you keep?

Berman: I'm not telling. But I always keep a little prop.

Using Vulcan powers of logic.... maybe, just maybe...

Well, that may be true but the report I read stated that the chair disappeared during production. If Berman is half as smart as he thinks he is he would have waited until after the shooting ended to take something. Otherwise all the extra work and cost to build a new chair would just be another delay in getting the movie finished.

But then I never thought Berman was the sharpest knife in the drawer...

It's one of those things that happens on movie sets. Like the Spider-man suits vanishing during that movies filming. The chair and the suits will probably show up on E-Bay eventually...

I wasn't serious, If he really wanted it, I guess he could have it anyway.

And, I thought you said you had it anyhow?

How did they get the chair off the studio lot? Don't they have security? Or was it beamed out? :D

It has slowed down production and cost $15,000 to replace..

Yeah, you're right. One more and I have enough for a dinette set! :lol:

Actually they're gonna go around my Wendy's square table. You remember them right? The ones with the 1800's newspaper ad laminate. Those were cool. What can I say, I have eclectic tastes...