Billy "Ford" Fordham

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Ford -- Jason Behr -- an old friend of Buffy's from back at Hemory High in LA. He's come to Sunnydale b/c his dad moved... or did he?

Ford knows Buffy's the slayer and he's all excited about it. Angel, however, doesn't trust him; not to mention, he's bordering on insanely jealous (partly his fault for not telling Buffy about Dru and Spike and such, but some of the Buffy spurning is Buffy's fault for jumping to conclusions) - anyway - Angel asks Willow to dig up some dirt -

Well, Ford decides he needs some help, so he goes to see someone he can make a deal with -- Spike (who just wants to eat this kid and get on w/ his unlife). Spike agrees to the deal and away we go --

Ford goes to the underground nightclub, Buffy follows, but she doesn't realize they're locked in. Ford explains his ailment and his reasons for wanting to become a vampire. Buffy understands his pain, but not his motives. (I'm still wondering if he was really sick or if he was just telling her that so she'd feel sorry for him).

Anyway, Spike shows and he and his gang start munching away - but are stopped by Buffy's threat on Dru. He lets everyone go and Buffy locks the vamps and Ford in the club.

(btw - i just watched this episode last night, that's why all this info is in my head)

So - thoughts, comments, etc. on Ford??