Use spoiler space when talking
about new episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Spoilage!

this episode is rumoured to be Groo's last - I learned this on City of Angel forums.... along with a whole lot of other stuff i am not sure I wanted to know yet!

For example:

He is apparently killed by a teenaged Connor :eek7:

aww -- poor Gru or Groo, or however you spell it --

nah - i can't even pretend -- i don't usually want characters gone -but he bugs me ---

synopsis taken from tvtome.com

Angel and Connor successfully engage in some much-needed father-son bonding when they find themselves fighting side-by-side. Then foster-father Holtz stirs things up by suggesting Connor should leave him to live with Angel. Meanwhile, Lilah continues to work on recruiting Wesley for the bad guys; and Cordelia's closeness with Angel causes a rift in her relationship with Groosalugg.

Well, there was a slight problem with the WB last night, so I only actually *saw* about 5 minutes of this. The 'signal' seemed to cut out and such every other minute, and it was VERY annoying - so I only have a vague idea of what went on. I mean, I got the picture, but it would be quite nice to actually HEAR all the dialogue and SEE all the action. Hope my friend's feed was better, b/c I'll have to go to her house to watch the ep --

anyway -- looks like Groo's heading out -

and I did see the end bit where Holtz had that girl stab him - and WHY does Connor/Steven think that 'Angelus' would have killed his 'father'? Doesn't he know how many vampires are in LA?

Originally posted by Highlander II

anyway -- looks like Groo's heading out -

Did I miss something, or do you just get that impression because of the obvious doubts he is ahving over Cordelia's affection for him? Looks like my above rumour was just that though (and I am glad too!)

Originally posted by Highlander II

and I did see the end bit where Holtz had that girl stab him - and WHY does Connor/Steven think that 'Angelus' would have killed his 'father'? Doesn't he know how many vampires are in LA?

Connor thinks it was Angel(us) because he overheard Gunn and Fred talking about how Angel had instructed them to keep the kid busy while he confronted Holtz.

Sorry you didn't get to see the whole ep - it wasn't bad, much better than last weeks, although I am totally confused as to what was going on with Holtz - did he mean for Connor to think that Angel had killed him? Why did he want to die anyway? I was sort of feeling sorry for the old fella up until I realised Connor was going to freak out.

Another thing I was wondering about - the thing with Cordelia's visions. Now she can go back into them - do you think that is like real-time? If so, surely then they aren't visions, but some kind of permanent second sight? I really need to see the beginning of this season soon!

My feeling is that it was Holtz's plan all along for Conner to think that Angel killed him --- talk about the ultimate revenge. How do you hurt someone who has lost something so precious as a son --- give him back the son, and then take him away again.

Holtz was old, tired, probably ready to die, and this was a great way to turn Conner totally against Angel, and set Conner at Angel's throat (so to speak :D).

We didn't see Gru leave, but I suspect he's going too -- at least there was a hint in the teaser for next week.................

I'm looking forward to this Lilah (Lyla?) and Wesley story line, with her trying to recruit him. Intriguing.

Originally posted by shiloh

We didn't see Gru leave, but I suspect he's going too -- at least there was a hint in the teaser for next week.................

Ah, there was no teaser shown on my telly - or maybe I turned over, can't remember ;)

Originally posted by shiloh

I'm looking forward to this Lilah (Lyla?) and Wesley story line, with her trying to recruit him. Intriguing.

Yes, I am very curious about this too. But we know it won't really get the chance to play out until next season :( Unless they plan to wrap it up very quickly.

ah -well, tell ya what - I'll watch at my friend's house over the weekend -- (hopefully) and report on what I actually see and hear --

I missed a lot of this - b/c I couldn't see or hear most of the episode -- stupid WB --

I have just seen this one and I have to say I thought it was a great one..

I like the parts where Conner was play fighting with Angle that was really sweet.

Like Tab I kinda felt sorry for Holtz until I realised what he wanted Justine to do....kill him so it looked like Angel had done it.
Lets face it Holtz was on his last legs and what better way to get back at Angel then really turn his son against him!
I bet Justine won't help the matter either! :rolleyes:

I thought it was really intresting what Conner/Stephen has got from his vampire parents...the fact that he could hear Fred and Gunn talking from so far away and when he jumped over that railing from the hotel he was staying in.

Got to see a bit more of Cordy and her demn half...kinda cool!
Was kinda sad for what she is putting Groo through...its not really fair to him. :rolleyes:

But I like it a lot and can't wait for next week!

Yeah tis such a shame for Groo. Being ill treated by Cordy.

Was good the way we saw Cordy calming down Stephen.

Pretty good eppy.

annette :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back