Christophe Guy Denis Lambert

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Don't know why I didn't start actor threads before, but now's as good a time as any.

Christophe Guy Denis Lambert - born 29 March 1957 in Great Neck, Long Island, NY - is Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod.

(below bio taken from www.imdb.com)

Though born in Great Neck, Long Island, Christopher Lambert moved away when he was only two years old. His father was a United Nations diplomat assigned to Switzerland and, as a result, Chris was educated at private boarding schools in Geneva. Inspired through his having appeared in a play at age twelve, he went to the Paris Conservatoire where he remained for two years. After a few small parts in the French cinema, beginning in 1980, he successfully competed for the title role in Warner Brothers' Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan, Lord of the Apes (1984). His co-stars included Ian Holm, James Fox (I) and Ralph Richardson (in his final film performance). The movie was popular with Tarzan buffs for remaining faithful (in the first half at least) to Edgar Rice Burroughs' original story of the apeman. Two years later Lambert brought to the screen Gregory Widen's legendary 'Connor MacLeod', the literally immortal Highlander (1986) cult-figure, born in the Highlands of Scotland in 1518 and surviving into the futuristic Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) and Highlander III: The Sorcerer (1994). In recent years he has become a movie producer while continuing to act in mostly action/adventure films.

The following info is from "Highlander: The Immortal Edition" and imdb.com (if you read far enough down):
Christopher is terribly near-sighted -- that's why he has that 'piercing glare' he's so known for.

Go here for a list of movies he has starred, guest starred, generally 'been in,' as well as, directed and produced. It's quite an impressive list! (and no, I'm not biased! ;))

Christopher Lambert!

No, I'm not going to repeat the information from the "Highlander" thread, however, I will link it!

Here you can chat about Christopher in his role as Connor MacLeod in the 2nd installment from the Highlander saga.

Christopher Lambert - Connor MacLeod once again!

And, again, a link to his bio info from the "Highlander" thread.

(btw, I'm never gonna forget what his full name is now ;))

Christopher Lambert - Connor MacLeod ---

again - link to his bio in the "Highlander" section.

I love Christopher Lambert, and it's a great disservice the way his character was 'removed' from the Highlander timeline in this movie. grrr argh!

Love Connor - and guess what?? I'm in 'denial'! Connor is *not* dead! Not ever! This movie doesn't exist in my HL world --- it was evil....

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :evil:

Okay - you might have noticed - done some thread merging - we're cleaning up a bit and makin' changes - no one be alarmed - this is not an emergency... ;)