Who is Proxy Blue?

Lonewolf89

Fear is the mind killer.
You think Mutant X will ever meet the person behind the creation? Now that would be an episode!

of course they will, they have saved her from eckharts tampering and i think she knows a lot more than she putting out.

Yeah, definitely it will be great to see who is behind Proxy Blue, it will definitely be an interesting episode. And also to know how that person knows so much. Maybe is someone that works with Eckart and Genomex.

Krystal :eek:

Too right, I think they'd have to be working for Genomex or at least a ne mutant to know so much :rain:

After seeing on the Razor's edge. I get the impresion that proxy Blue is neither with Genemex or a New Mutant.

<Spioler>If she was either of those. she wouldn't need the reporters disk.<spoiler/>

Given her season one behavior I see that she slants news in Mutant X's favor one day and turns about the next. Meaning she has her own agenda.

ZachW

Good points ZachWZ, still wonder how she knows so much about both Genomex and Mutant X.

Krystal :p

Proxy Blue has a new look for season 2, but her agenda is still unclear.

not since the first show!!! I have checked every site i know and nothing on her!

Yeah, she definitely was cool. So I hope we see more of her. :p

Krystal :D

Well, things are not looking good for Proxy. Season three is quickly coming to a close and she hasn't made one apperance that I'm aware of. :(

Yeah, that is totally true. Maybe she was against Eckart and since he's not any more she isn't also. :rolleyes: Just kidding. I hope we see her again. This season have been different in many ways, but I have enjoy it.

I hope we see Proxy again, maybe next season is she isn't in this season. :D

I can't find any info on her now. I hope she does come back. Everything seems to be centered around human contact now. If you noticed they are not fighting mutants that much!

Yeah, that is a good observation. I hope we see Proxy again and more mutant fights. :D