Favourite TNG Klingon episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
So, what is your favourite Klingon episode?

And don't forget to say why.

I would go for Redemption I and II. They were an excellent end to the Worf/ Mogh/ Kurn/ Duras story arc. We were still learning new things about Klingons.

ENTERPRISE
Enterprise 'Sleeping Dogs' on the other hand just reels out a lot of facts about Klingons that we already know.

But they were also exciting, and Michael Dorn, the actor, and Ronald D. Moore, the writer, were at their best.

I would have to say all of them I adore the whole Klingon culture its amazing and very interesting.

Worf is of course my favorite Klingon but as luck would have it in two weeks I will get to personally meet non other than

Chancellor Gowron (Robert O'Reilly) and General Martok (JG Hertzler) in person among some others from other shows....

Im thrilled...:) I even have a Klingon greeting ready for them LOLOL!!!!

Q'apla

That's a tough one! I chose Birthright I and II though I liked a lot of the others as well!

I liked these eppys for several reasons. They focused on Worf in a much more meaningful way which was long, long overdue. The story was excellent and unique dealing with Romulans and Klingons who are usually such staunch enemies.

The eppy's brought out the "humanity" (Klingonity?) of Worf and I liked that. He becomes a much fuller, richer character in these episodes. Plus I liked his falling in love and then having to deal with the fact that his love is half Romulan. And stirring the Klingonness to life in the people.

There's lots I enjoy about these eppys!

I don't remember all the episode names but I also especially liked the eppy where a future Alexander comes back to try to save himself one way or another. Worf embracing him as he is is awesome and amazing.

Good poll!

:star::star::star:

eNTERPRISE AND kLINGONS

Naturally, Enterprise will revela many things we already know about Klingons since it is a prequel! :p

eh, I can't remeber what episode it was but it was season one and the Enterprise rescued three Klingons from a ship that was about to blow up, and then the one klingon dies and it turns out they were all traitors to the Klingon people and then they all end up dead in the end anyway.....what episide was that?

Anyway, I like that one the best because of the part where the littel kid runs across the path as Tash was getting ready to arrest the two Klingons and the one picks the kid up and Tasha flips out thinking they have a hostige situation blah blah and anyway i relaly liked the laie when Warf tells Tasha that the Klingons to not take captives, and that that is a was of a coward, and Klingons (obviously) are not cowards. It was just a good moment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.