Fave Series 4 Quotes

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Just so we dn't throw in too many spoilers in general discussions.

Size Matters
Paige: The door was unlocked.
Leo: It normally is. Otherwise demons come crashing in. Costs a fortune to fix. :D

Pheobe: The rael world better start showing me some respect or i'm going to stop saving it every week!

Piper: Are you siding with paige now?
Leo: There are no sides. And yes!

Piper (talking about Paige): It's like talking to a wall.
Leo: She's got the Halliwell hearing alright....

Paige: Options? We have two. We're screwed or we're more screwed!

Enter the Demon

Piper: Paige, this, uh, isn't like trig, you know. It's-It's not like you're never going to use it again. (as i HUGE hater of maths- i thought that was funny :D)

Piper: Paige, don't be make me the wicked witch of the northwest. I-I didn't ask for this big sister gig and frankly it's sucks........But since I'm on a roll, you should get rid of that lollipop habit because it's going to rot your teeth.

Leo: Whoa, what-what are you doing?
Paige: You know, just preparing for the Source.
Leo: Oh, is he coming over for dinner?

Muse to my ears
Piper: The only good source is a dead source! :D

Paige: Who's trying to kill us??
Piper: No one!!
Paige: That's new!

Pheobe: Us theme. You potion.
Piper: Me peeved. You annoying.

Piper (talking to Phoebe): Dr Zeus, is it you?

Cole (talking to Piper refering to his proposal to Pheobe): I don't think that's any of your business.
Leo: You don't know sisters very well.

The Fifth Halliwell

Piper: You're not really a true Halliwell until you've gone demonic on your sisters at least twice!

Lost and Bound
Cole: What would you say if I became really human and... got a job.
Phoebe: If that's the criteria for being human then I am in big trouble.

Phoebe: And he was able to meet people and leave the house and build his career and she had to stay home and you know, cook dinner and do the laundry. She went from being Samantha to Mrs. Darren Stevens overnight.
Cole: Well, that won't happen to you.
Phoebe: Won't it?
Cole: No. You'll become Mrs. Cole Turner!!

Cole: We're hardly typical. I proposed to you under a hail of demon goo and you accepted while I was bleeding to death, remember? Look, why don't we do it again, start over.

Leo: It's a lot for any child to deal with. Plus ours will be doubly magical, half Whitelighter, half witch.
Paige: That's like me! Oh, you might have some problem! :D

Paige: So this is your office. You've got a desk, a chair, a lamp, what more do you need.
Cole: Uh, oxygen?