Nemesis Script *SPOILERS*

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
Nemisi Script *SPOILERS*

How can I be disappointed with a movie that hasn't even come out yet? I'm not. Actually I think this movie sounds really good, and the fact that it's even numbered is reassuring.
I received a copy of the script. I resisted the urge to read it, but I was curious what the movie would say about the Dominion war so I had the computer scan the script for the words dominion and war.

During the last two seasons of DS9, I was hoping the Enterprise-E would show up. It didn't, and when Insurrection came out, I hoped it would at least fill me in on some battles that the Enterprise had been through with the Dominion. That didn't either.

What I was disappointed about is that there's barely any mention of the war at all in Nemesis.

As far as canon goes, we don't know what, if any battles the Enterprise fought in the war. It would've nice to hear something like "Picard and Shizon both distinguished themselves in the battle of Calandra, Betazed, and Cardassia." Especially after Insurrection's line of sending the ship on a archeological expedition in the middle of the war.

It's too bad. I don't think we'll ever learn what happened to the Enterprise in the Dominion war.

What really would've been cool is if instead of a wedding, we watch a flashback of the Enterprise leading a fleet into Cardassian space and smashing through a Dominion fleet. Then they unleash those Reman troops on the planets and watch them slaughter the Jem'hadar. It would be an effective demonstration of the Reman's strength

Did anyone else see the Nemesis script?

Were you impressed or disappointed?

The screenplay for Star Trek: Nemesis was online for several days recently. A Fortune City website was hosting the screenplay, although there was some debate as to whether it was the shooting screenplay, or some initial version. It's been removed by TPTB now, and I didn't read it myself, I'd rather wait for the film.

Apparently WilWheaton.net reported that it wasn't the real thing, that it wasn't the same one Wil had "with confidential written all over it", but I can't confirm that, as I cannot find any such comments made by him.

'Nemesis' crew loose lipped at convention.

By JAM! Movies

It seems some crew members on the U.S.S. Enterprise can't keep their lips closed regarding the upcoming Star Trek movie "Nemesis".

Cinescape.com, who attended the Star Trek Grand Slam 2002 convention in California, reports the "Nemesis" cast spoke openly about their role in the upcoming film.

"Voyager's" captain Kate Mulgrew said she will be making a cameo in the film.

"I'm telling that old sod [Picard] what to do and how to do it. It was so much fun bossing Captain Picard around," she told fans at the convention.

But it wasn't Mulgrew who leaked the most information.

Jonathan Frakes, who plays Commander William Riker in the "Next Generation" series confirmed that his character and Councellor Deanna Troi will be tying the knot.

He would not divulge where the honeymoon was going to take place, but added that Wil Wheaton's character, Wesley Crusher will be crashing the ceremony.

"And you know who else is there? Whoopi!" Frakes said, confirming earlier reports that Goldberg would be reprising her role as Guinan.

Gates McFadden (Dr. Beverly Crusher), was the only member of the "Nemesis" crew to not let anything about the movie escape her lips.

"I really think it is going to be great. For me, it's the most enjoyable of the Star Trek films I've done so far," she said.

Good old GAtes... thats the ways to do it... keep mum

The script is now up (and down again) all over the internet.

the www.filmjerk.com site has various links to mirror sites which supposedly have the script, which it says it will update frequently, but I found that they have all either exceeded their bandwidth or been shut down.