Just though you might wanna know

also, my dad taught Hugh Jackman. *drool*

erm, i went to a cricket match (betweem NZ and the pomms) and in the tea break out came Peter Jackson and he and his mates recorded sound for the second movie. we had to stamp our feet, then beat our chests and then we had to do orc chants ( i don't remember the words) and last we just had to yell and scream our heads off.

and one last thing, i got lots of friends who had seen Liv Tyler in the pubs and stuff aroung Wellington. AND my friend Holly has two friends who were the body doubles for Frodo and Sam (whenever you see the back view of either those two characters it is the doubles - and they were both girls) and the chik that doubled for Elijah got a note from him saying how much he enjoyed working with her.

phew
there ya go
luv jax

ok my jaw is on the floor somewhere its dropped so far - WOW! u so lucky1 what was that - orc chanting? hehe! thats funny!
:flash:

All the cool stuff??? The shooting of LOTR there is about the cool thing to happen there. Don't get me wrong, NZ sounds like a good place but hardly cool.

This opinion brought to you by an Australian ;).

Originally posted by Data
That's awesome! Why can't I live in New Zealand where all the cool stuff happens?

yeah! no offence to all the other english who love it here, but england is so amazingly BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm having lotr cravings AGAIN! i need to see it again and again and again!

Originally posted by Jessa

yeah! no offence to all the other english who love it here, but england is so amazingly BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure I live in England?

Englands not broing Jess ORLANDO is flippin' well English!
NZ is amazing cos it has lovely scenery and LOTR was shot there...must visit sometime after Canada
:flash:

it's kinda odd seeing as i was actually born in Aussie and raised in kiwiland. but i'm fully 100% kiwi.

it's nice here, we don't have half the problems everyone else have (we have our own) and LOTR was shot here. Tom Cruise is coming here to shoot a film. we have Anna Paquin, and Sam Neil and part of Russell Crowe (he was born here but he's an aussie)

-jax

i'd live ne where cept Hereford and all the nasty places where thugs hang out.

i want to live somewhere interesting! like somewhere where they film films!