some ep ?

Hungry

Tau'ri Death Glider Pilot
Hey guys - umm just wondering if U can enlighten me on why / how prue (spelling?) came back - it was after the Paige in a fairy tale ep ......... anyone ? (I missed the first five mins of ep - turned tv on and went WHAAAT? isn't she dead ?! :dead: :eek: :rolleyes: )

sorry not gotten that far in the series. But Prue comes back...WOW!!!!

I hope someone can answer that for you.

okay - must have missed that one --

and i've missed a bunch -- hmmmmmmm --

meh - maybe channel ten here just did some repeat - but strange place to put it ........ :(

that seems like the most likely explanation. i think if Shannen were going to do a guest spot we would know about it by now! :D

So did you watch the ep? What happened? Maybe we can help you place it?

ummm - some mortal guy who had worked for a demon broke outa jail, his name was Bane. This demon is now trying to kill him and he kidnaps Prue to help him. Takes her to his "dream" house in a lot somewhere remote on a hill and they sorta 'get' with each other - etc, etc .......... sorry - can't really remember much ... :(

that sounds like "Give me a sign", it's a series 2 episode. Quite good, i reckon. have no idea why they threw it in in the middle of series 4 though.

It probably is actually cuz phebe (spelling?) cast a spell to help piper choose between leo and some othe guy and in S4 as we know, they're married !! so yeah, weird .........

LOL!!

the 'some other guy' is Dan. (this is not me knowing my eps too well but i have a friend who is a huge fan of him and she'd be mad at me if i didn't correct it.

BTW: Leo's better :D

Back