Jeremiah Fans

Krystal

I really don't know is this is the place to do this but anyway here it is. To any fans of the new Showtime series Jeremiah out there, please come and visit the new Jeremiah Fans Forum to share with other fans your thoughts about it. Everyone is invited. The url is:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/jeremiahforum/start

Krystal :D

Thanks Krystal, I hadn't heard of that before, but it looks like something I would watch. Unfortunately, whether we get these series' in the UK is a little unpredictable (we still haven't had the Lone Gunmen yet!!!).

As for the Forums, why not ask for one here?

Originally posted by Dave
I hadn't heard of that before, but it looks like something I would watch. Unfortunately, whether we get these series' in the UK is a little unpredictable (we still haven't had the Lone Gunmen yet!!!).

That's a shame Dave :( because it seems to be quite an interesting new series, I hope you guys in the UK do get it soon.:D

As for the Forums, why not ask for one here?

Too bad about the Lone Gunmen, it was good, shame it was short also. :( Well, since the series is new I suppose will be a great idea a mini-forum. :p I don't know how many people see it, since there are many Stargate fans that are angry with Showtime for letting Stargate goes and bring Jeremiah. I give it a try and really love it, is very good. :D The other two forums I visited don't have many people posting, that's why I'm trying to give it some promotion. :lol:

Krystal :rain:

Anyone think this should be a mini-forum?

Personally, I'm one of the UK folk who haven't seen (nor heard!) of it :(
But if there are people out there that wanna talk about it I think a mini-forum is a good idea.

As for me you know my opinion but frankly I don't now is any other ascifi members are seeing Jeremiah. So we will have to wait and see. :D

Krystal :p

Well I watch it and I enjoy it. :)

It's on friday nights here.

A reminder to anyone that next week Jeremiah begins with the reruns, so if you missed any episodes check it out. And for the people with Showtime that haven't see it is a great opportunity to see it completely again. I'm not much into reruns but this are the first I will totally enjoy. :p

Krystal :cool:

Then you're in luck :D This week is again the premiere, well I suppose the first part. :lol:

That one I've got. I'm missing a couple of midseason episodes.

Of course I have no choice but to watch them all in order to catch the ones I'm missing.

Poor me. :D

You also could check by the names of the episodes when its going to be again, but better check them again. :lol: That way you refresh your memory and put your thoughts on the episodes discussion, the big death look like affect them. :lol:

Krystal :p

Yes yes, you're quite right. I must be thoroughly familiar with the show in order to be properly prepared for Season 2, right? ;)

Countdown to second episode, just one more day. I love Fridays ;)