Forum Story: Commentary

Stupid question:

When Haj says Keshva, does he mean the same thing as when Vey says she's a Dracomorph? :eek:

As soon as we get that straightened out, I'm happy to continue posting....lahdidah....

I'd assume so. We can always edit it out later if we need to.

And what has happened to Andreas? He seems to have disappeared, and his character isn't doing much as a result.

I am disturbed by the current trend in narrative apathy. Perhaps we're in th position of the man who died in his sleep, then woke-up the next day and went to work anyway?

polymorphikos said:
I am disturbed by the current trend in narrative apathy. Perhaps we're in th position of the man who died in his sleep, then woke-up the next day and went to work anyway?
:D Maybe. I think it's more along the lines of: people get busy, storylines grow cold, and it's the middle of summer (or winter, depending on how far south you are). I think what could be helpful is a reacp of what has gone before, a gathering of all the episodes together to be read back for inspirational purposes. I think Hypes volunteered to do that. Has anyone seen our resident picture-poster around here lately?

I believe he is on a holiday, just so you don't think he has completely left us.;)

Perhaps we ought to discuss some of our plans for the story. We seem to lack a sort of long-term plot at the moment.

Ok, Andreas just texted me to say, 'tell them [you lot] I shall be back in a day or two then I shall look into what can be done to salvage it [the story]'. He seems to be in Sweden at the moment.

I just got home and I shall work through the entirety of it when I have the time and energy to do so.

Sorry to keep you lot waiting.

Thankyou very much. Editing is a long and arduous task, and you have my respect if not my envy.

good luck with the editing, Andreas, and thanks.

I've added a bit but I need someone else, probably Sira because this bit is about her dragon character, to add some more so that Scalem can join with his character.

Yeah to make the story more diverse I think that after the last added character just pops out of the bushes, it should be better to let me join in another way. Maybe you all could arrive in some town, or came along my house that is just devastated by an earthquake and I decide to come along. I am just proposing some things, I’ll just look until they come to some place of which I think, damn this could be it and I jump in.

Well, it would be fun to find your devestated house. And be aware that you can control our characters too if you need to, and can do anything with them as long as you don't kill them or seriously change them, so if you want you can get the characters to the house once they've landed, as it were.

Which one do you prefer?? Barrol seeing the dragon change back into human shape (while doing his morning walk), or just meeting him in the town???
The first solution looks the best, but it is not likely that someone flying could fail to notice a huge light blue half ogre doing his running exercice. They might heve noticed him though, but they thought it was something else

Since I landed Vey in the outskirts of the swamps, Barrol might have been walking there, hidden by a bank of mist or what not... It's up to you. But it might be quite funny if he observed the change without the others knowing...

(could someone catch my muse and rein her in?) ;)