Forum Story: Commentary

Sorry, guys, on weekends I'm on dialup and that makes me reluctant to browse the net and visit my favourite places. But you probably noticed that already... And since it's Monday and I'm back on fasssssst Internet, let's see what you've cooked up over the weekend... ;)

I wondered if you'd disappeared for good, and what we should do with Vey, therefore! I'm out of ideas right now, so do add something on.

Don't worry, this is too much fun that I'd quit without a word. It's just that being on dial-up gets on my nerves that much that I'm barely online during the weekend.

Oh, and I did add something on. It reveals a bit more of Vey's history and her motives. And I swear she was already half-dragon before I wrote my first post!!! If you look closely I mention somewhere that she's a halfblood. Hope that post helps to get the muse flowing.

You're right about this being fun. I haven't been so entertained in ages. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take a bold stab at dragon lore.

Hehe, I'm obsessed with writing this story, it's so much fun. I might not contribute much this week and next week, as its my exams, so if people could just sort of keep Judith alive and quiet?

Ok, erm, we need to revive this story. I might add something tomorrow, I'll be in no fit state for writing when I get home tonight.

I've added a bit to the story, but I've no idea what the jinn wants, so say as you will. The bits I put in should steer it on an evident track. I'm glad someone finely said what had to be said, namely, that we should reignite this candle while it's still got a bit of wick.

Yup, Esioul has said exactly what I've been thinking. Good thing she did!:)

Let's get the story back on, shall we?;)

EDIT: Emerald? Do you mean the crystal Vey took from the dragon? If not who's got it?

Last edited:
I knew that I would miss out on this forum story due to my holiday, I'll have to wait until the next one.

Sira- Yes, the crystal. I thought it was an emerald.

Lacky- just insert yourself as a new character. No-one'll mind, I think

:D A yellow emerald?:p Never mind, I like that idea. After all, who's to say that emeralds have to be green?

Lacedaemonian - the more the merrier!!!

Good to see this moving again. My poor brain is still tired from going out of town last week, but I'll try to add something to the story soon. I do like the change of scenery.

Yes... I'll try and add some too, maybe tomorrow if I can think of something.

I think I just blocked the entire thing out of my mind, along with the rest of my writing. ^-^

I would like us to continue, but I can understand it if people get busy over the summer and stuff.

:starts camping, waiting for the return of her fellow writers:

Oh, anyone who has something to add, please do. I'm a bit busy at the moment... speaking of which, I ought to get offline at some point and go and do some chores, gah.