US airdates for next new episodes!

obcooke

OB-Wan
The US air dates for some new episodes are available:

Tonight, Mar. 26, is a repeat of Smashed, next week Wrecked.

#118 (6.18) Entropy is scheduled for April 23.

#119 (6.19) Seeing Red - April 30.

#120 (6.20) title unconfirmed - May 7

so, is UPN skipping 2 weeks and not airing Buffy at all? or do we get more reruns? :rolleyes:

grrr -- sometimes they just do weird stuff, don't they?

[Highlander II: so, is UPN skipping 2 weeks and not airing Buffy at all? or do we get more reruns?]

Actually, the info come from two sources.

One that knows when the next new episodes are "scheduled" to appear, but this far out, that schedule could change.

And regular TV schedule sources that typically publish two weeks in advance.

I doubt if UPN is going to bump Buffy for anything else they've got - after all, what could get better ratings on that network?

But UPN doesn't officially announce what episodes it will play longer than two weeks out. With that in mind, the episode announced for April 9 is #111 Gone (6.11).

Hopefully they will work in a repeat of the Musical while they have the chance.

they've bumped Buffy before - for basketball - i wanted to scream - more b/c i was trying to catch up w/ all the eps than anything else - b/c they bumped stuff like the end to season 5, then something else I wanted to see - like a 'new' ep - explain that - bump a 'new' ep to air b-ball? grr

okay - end rant ---

there really isn't much on UPN - Buffy and Enterprise is about it -

[Highlander II: they've bumped Buffy before - for basketball]

Well, now you're at the mercy (or lack of it) of your local TV station. Here in Atlanta, the UPN station, Channel 69 (get your mind out of the gutter), shows basketball and hockey but they are very, very rare and have never interfered with Buffy yet.

There are several TV schedule listings including:

www.tvguide.com
tv. yahoo.com

You enter your zip code and your method of TV reception (cable, satellite, broadcast) and they will give you a listing of shows up to two weeks out. You might try and see if any games are scheduled to blackout Buffy.

Good Luck.

Things have changed (I warned you). Here's the latest info:

April 2 - #110 Wrecked

April 9 - #111 Gone

April 16 - #112 Doublemeat Palace & #113 Dead Things

April 23 - unknown
(Let's all wish for "Once More, With Feeling" to lighten the mood before we start the home stretch.)

April 30 - #118 Entropy (NEW)

May 7 - #119 Seeing Red (NEW)

May 14 - #120 Villains (NEW)

May 21 - Episode 21 & Episode 22 (NEW)

Take heart, fellow Buffsters, beginning at the end of April, Buffy takes us through to the conclusion. UPN is rumored to have wanted a Feature-length Finale. If you're like me, you love these kinds of finales (Becoming 1 & 2) because you can play them together to make a Buffy movie!

as Mr. Lyle once said: "Times, they are a-changin'" (yeah, i know - Pretender ref in Buffy forum)

anyway -- should i write this down, or wait until UPN changes the line up again?

oh - and can i say - i love it when they do 'double Buffy' on Tuesdays!

'cept, Buffy has started to interfere w/ my JAG viewing - guess that's why we have VCRs! :D

oh - and Hockey would be about the only thing i wouldn't mind a station bumping a show for - as long as it's not a Detriot Red Wings game! (big long story about that one, but no offense meant to Red Wings fans)

The episode for April 23 is now known. Now you can write it down:

April 9 - #111 Gone

April 16 - #112 Doublemeat Palace & #113 Dead Things

April 23 - #114 Older and Far Away

April 30 - #118 Entropy (NEW)

May 7 - #119 Seeing Red (NEW)

May 14 - #120 Villains (NEW)

May 21 - #121 Two to Go & #122 Grave (NEW)

Does this mean that the UK Sky viewers will be at the same point as the US viewers? T'would be extremely cool. :cool:

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to come back. What's it been now, like almost 2 months since we got a new eppy? I'm going to have to get into the eppy threads just to catch myself up. As for the finale, I love the 2 hour endings as long as it isn't a cliff-hanger. I already have too many shows I watch that routinely leave me hangin' at the end of the season. Oh, and I don't think we should have another death. That would be just too much for me to take right now...