The Matrix (1999)

I can't believe there's nothing here! I can't possibly be the only one here who loves The Matrix! Well, if anyone stumbles upon this, I'd love to discuss anything related to The Matrix or the upcoming sequel! :flash:

I love the Matrix also. But do you think that i thad better FX then Terminator 2: Judgment Day? I think that it was good but not as good as Terminator 2's FX.

i loved this movie, but i can't help thinking it could have been better w/o keanu.

I have a q, in the Oracle's kitchen above the door there was some latin that, did it say Carpe Nostem?

I love this movie, watched it again today, and i think that Keanu was ok, there were a few cringe-worthy moments of **** acting on his part, but i was satisfied overall, plus i love him with a skin-head :D:D:D

:fangs:xxx:smokin:

true, he's one of those dumb pretty boys. but there's nothing wrong with that.

i don't know what it said over her door. i'd have to go back and watch again.

The translation of the writting over the door said Know Thy Self.
And I'd have to disagree, there is something wrong with dumb, pretty boys if they're trying to do something intelligent.

Thanks for the tranlation, i wasnt sure :) i kinda like Keanu Reeves, so he isnt the best actor in Hollywood, but he sure aint the worst :)

xx

Well, we'll agree to differ then!

It is a good film tho, i dont think Keanu Reeves performance took anything away from the quality, so he couldnt have been all that bad.

xxx

i have to agree there. he may not be great, but his being in the film didn't hurt it either.

I honestly don't remember, but I do know the acting does get worse each time you watch the movie. I've seen it so many times I have most of it memorized!

lol, well i've only seen it a couple times :) maybe after i watch it so many times i share the same opinion as you :)