Welcome to Charmed

Originally posted by Maria8475
Any other questions, just let us know. (As long as you realise i'm only gonna answer them on ascifi :D)

Meanie!

Isn't that blackmailing???

Originally posted by wikiberry

Meanie!

Isn't that blackmailing???

technically, yes. but dont be surprised. it IS maria we are talking about!

anyway, hi :wave: i think i am new to these parts :D

Hey Sini :wave:

It's nice to have you here - i see you've already been busy breathing life into old threads. Keep it up :D

Well I keep it up as much as i can maria....obviouslt the more charmed i watch the more i will contribute :D

Oops missed this thread. Like we need to promote Charmed anyway. Number one show on TV at the moment. :D

Yeah can't wait for tonight's episode. I don't let anything interrupt my Charmed viewing. :D

oooh i normally don't get to watch it until the repeat on sat or sunday but feel free to go to the series 7 forum and tell us all about it! :D

Alan watches the Bill...so I just watch the afternoon repeated epsiodes on Living

Awww, but the new series also repeats 9pm on Sat and 12 noon on Sunday.

I heard that they were coming out with a movie !!!!!!! IF anyone knows anything about this please e-mail me.

In honesty, while I've seen shows far worse (can you say : Chuck Norris?) , the fact this show can't afford any decent scenery or the fact that none or almost none of the "demons" are nothing but normal looking humans in more or less normal clothes , isn't that a bit disturbing ?

Plus, I realy died inside when I saw the "wild west" episode .