Amanda - on HL: Raven

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Amanda

****Starting a new topic - discuss the character Amanda in this thread****

I don't know about everyone else but I thought Amanda was off in The Raven from how she was portrayed in Highlander The Series. Little things here and there just didn't seem quite right to me.

yeah - and i think that's why i wasn't really able to pick up the show - they altered the character and i think they might have 'goofed' the timeline -- b/c i'm not sure exactly when the whole series was to take place - but i was kind of concerned that none of her 'old friends' ever showed up - Duncan, Methos, etc....

where were these ppl?

Didn't she cut and dye her hair for this? it was short and white? kinda tacky looking?? (and why am i not remembering this?)

Originally posted by Highlander II
but i was kind of concerned that none of her 'old friends' ever showed up - Duncan, Methos, etc....

where were these ppl?

Yeah, that was my complaint with the series. I have to admit that I enjoy it but Duncan and Methos never do an appearance in the show. Joe did, and it was so cool. :rolly2: I always have enjoy Amanda's character. I think that was get me to the end and of course that I love Nick character. He was cool.

You got the hair style right.

Krystal :p