Richie

Analise

Blondishness
Richie....ahhhh...

Now,I know H2 doesn't like him much but, I don't know...I kinda do.

(no snerking jenn!)

He's....well, yeah, he's the sidekick, and dunkie is/was trying to make him into his own image, but he just had something about him I liked.

Mebbe because he was younger than everybody else on the show (kenny doesn't count!), I identified with him more....

~ana

no, you're right, i don't like Richie - he's a brat and a pain, however, i can make the argument for him like i do for other supporting charcters - they didn't use him correctly -

they just thrust him, randomly, into storylines for no reason other than he was supposed to be in the show --- not the way i would have done it --

and the kid didn't really get his own storyline until he 'moved away' from Duncan to race motorcycles --- -

they just never developed him very well - so, he's hard to like --

I liked Richie but I agree that they could have used him better. I liked him cause he was so nieve and yet there was that street tough exterior that he wore at first and he just kinda tugged on my heartstrings.

he always annoyed me - from the very beginning - i thought he was a brat --

but -- that's just me -- it actually took me awhile to get into the series and the movies -- but - i latched on --- and been a fan ever since ---

i was quite shocked when Dunc killed him though... I should hve learned by now that these little twists get thrown into shows to shake things up....

yeah - well that little *twist* was throw in b/c Adrian Paul didn't want Richie on the show anymore (or so i read somewhere, so it could be TOTALLY off - i just read it)

yeah - it shook things up - but not in a good way, really --

guess they had to have something good come out of that eppy...gave me another reason to be a Boyscout hater *grins*

hehehe -- :lol:

still could have come up w/ a better way/reason for Richie to 'leave' ---

I, too, would have prefered him to stay alife.
But on the other hand, the actor (I forgot his name) is very young and if you compare Richie's first and last appearance you'll see that he aged considerably. It would look a bit funny if he'd grow older all the time when he is supposed to stay as he is until he's beheaded. ;)

Thats not really true conpaired to Methos. If you look at him In the ep Methos compaired to the End of the show he aged more then Richie did.

And the actor thats played Richie was still playing 17 year olds years years lator.

I never realized that Peter Wingfield aged that much. I really ought to pay more attention :)

I haven't seen tha actor who plays Richie in any other role yet - in Europe we get only a tiny fraction of the films made in Canada and the USA :(
*sigh* I really ought to emigrate to Canada...

It wasn't a movie it was a tv show he was in one Ep of Friends. He was playing a 17 year old who was lieing about his age and dateing Monica.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
svalbard General Film Discussion 2
S General TV Discussion 0