Duncan (the boyscout)

Analise

Blondishness
Well, he kinda sorta a lot got on my nerves in S6.

Well, before that too, but he was REALLY bad in S6.

But, hey, if it wasn't for duncan, we'd never have met Methos! *snerk*

And Joe would be out of a job, or somesuch.

~ana

yes - we can give Duncan his due -

but - they totally mucked up his character about mid season 4 and he never did quite recover --- (and got way worse in Season 6)

I was fine with Duncan until he started that whole "holier than thou" thing. When he started judging everyone for what they did by his own moral code. What gave him the right to judge all those people?

(sorry to any Duncan lover's...Byron is a sore point for me)

yeah - not sure what that was all about --

esp since we, the viewers/fans, were never told WHY he 'changed his stripes' - sure - he was always a 'do-gooder' but he wasn't all self-righteous in the beginning - he was just a guy who could live forever ---

now - he's an 'avenging angel' -- grrr - give back the original Duncan -- -

(and Duncan would never kill Connor - duh! what was Panzer thinking? - oh, right, he wasn't)

no...Duncan wouldn't have killed Connor...not in a million years...but it would be nice to go back to the early season Duncan..I almost liked him then

see- i could even like Duncan from later seasons if we'd been given a reason for his alteration, but he just 'changed'. like the writers were tired of the original Duncan and just wrote this new guy w/ the same name -

(you know, it's really bad when the writers of a show can't even keep characterization)

oh well - too late now --