Andromeda Soundtrack now available

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
The Andromeda soundtrack is now available on the GNP Crescendo website!

http://www.gnpcrescendo.com

They also have an 800 number for orders - 800-654-7029 - Item number is GNPD 8077, price is $12.98.
NOTE: They have it listed at this time for $10.98.

Here's the description and the track list that is listed on the site:

Andromeda, created by Gene Roddenberry (Creator of Star Trek), has been the #1 weekly hour long show in TV syndication for 2 years in a row and has been picked up for an unprecedented 44 episodes ensuring seasons 3 and 4. Starring Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Andromeda is seen in over 150 markets worldwide, including 94% of the households in the USA.

This collection also includes the Main theme composed by Alex Lifeson form the legendary rock group Rush, and also features the lush, award-wiining score by Matthew McCauley.

Track List: Season 1 Main Title (March of the High Guard)*, High Guard Theme (Season 2 Main Title), Andromeda Ascendant, Dylan Hunt, Cyber World, Earthly Emotions, Man And Machine, Beka Valentine, The Rev Bem Wayist Theme, Slipstream/Tyr Anasazi, Nietzschean Attack, Deepest Space, Dangerous Maneuvers, The Magog, Epitaph, Strange Beauty, Trance Gemini, Exotic Worlds, Sara, Mad Pursuit, Villains, Battle Stations, Rommie's Love, Rhade's Lament, Season 2 Main Title (reprise)

Thanks for the info, Stripe!! 4 seasons, I'm glad. Now to get that soundtrack....

Yeah seems delivery is exceptionaly fast from waht Im told by people who have already received it...I should get mine soon too..:)