Anyone watch Jeremiah?

HeyLynny

Explorer
I didn't know where to post this since there is no Jeremiah area yet. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Jeremiah episode 2. I missed it and will gladly pay for a copy to be made and for postage. Let me know. Thanks!

I recorded Stargate SG-1 Friday. I got at least half of the Jeremiah episode. Is that supposed to be episode 2?

Originally posted by HeyLynny
I didn't know where to post this since there is no Jeremiah area yet. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Jeremiah episode 2. I missed it and will gladly pay for a copy to be made and for postage. Let me know. Thanks!

Well, is you have Showtime HeyLynny don't worried, because you will have the opportunity to see it again. After this next Friday 19, Jeremiah is going to be show from the beginning again because the Season 1 will end. So just watch for it to come again. I tape it for my brother and sister in law but they haven't return the tape to me so I can't give you the copy. But is you missed it again let me know. I don't know if you notice that episode 2 is part of the premiere. Because The Long Road is compose of the episode 1 and 2 make as a movie (two hours). So if you have the Long Road when Jeremiah's first get in tv, you have the two already. After the Long Road comes the 3 episode.

Krystal :D

I have watched it since it first aired.

Think I have seen them all.

I am a JMS junkie in the first order

Stryker

Good to know another one, I have see Jeremiah since the beginning and love it. You could say after Jeremiah, I'm a fan of JMS. Although I see some episodes of Babylon 5, I never get the way I did with Jeremiah.

Originally posted by Krystal
Good to know another one, I have see Jeremiah since the beginning and love it. You could say after Jeremiah, I'm a fan of JMS. Although I see some episodes of Babylon 5, I never get the way I did with Jeremiah.

[/QUOTE

What makes it so compelling to watch is that it is something that could really happen.

That is what so scarey with all the bio weapons being developed.

No telling what can happen.

Stryker