9:09 : Provenance.

Krystal

Episode 9:9 "Provenance" (Spoilers)

Great episode! I enjoy it , specially love that it have a lot of great action. Looking forward to see the second part of it to see how things continue developing with the abduction of William. And the supposedly news that Mulder is death already. One of the things that this episode brings back is the excitement of what will happen next. :lol:

Krystal :D

Okay back to the good stuff...plot eppies! The whole thing with William and the alien artifact was good. Oh and gotta love Mommy!Scully protecting William from Comer. You know I think I hate Kersh a little more every time I see him :rolly2:

Originally posted by Diamond9697
You know I think I hate Kersh a little more every time I see him :rolly2:

Me too :lol: Although he redeem himself in the last episode of the X-Files. :p

Krystal :laugh2:

Yeah...I know...all kinds of redeeming stuff going on in that one...but this one...I still hated him ;) I will give hin credit for being a bad guy that you actually hated though given as how I rarely felt that way all the time about most of the rest of them.

Yes, an excellent return to the Mytharc episode stuff.

The Lone Gunmen were a bit useless at protecting William though, so I didn't think much of that!

We (UK Sky One) got to see this and the second part (Providence) back to back. I thought that this part was better. Also stupid Sky gave away the fate of Mulder in the break, that sort of spoilt the whole of the 'Providence' story really. Why they did that I've no idea?

Bit of a shocker this episode with the chap(name escapes me) who tried to kill William. Never seen Scully that angry before. Wouldn't like to see her on a really bad day. She didn't care that the man had been shot, just why people want her son dead.

Brilliant episodes tho. :D

annette :)

A mother doesn't often think about anything but her child when danger of any kind is involved...it trips some kind of circuit in the brain where they tune out everything but the child. I thought it was well done.

I thought this episode was great, Scully was so convincing. I can't wait to find out what happens to Mulder, Doggett and William.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vertigo Reviews & Interviews 2
VinceK Promotions 4
J-Sun Person of Interest 0