Official Site

Curupira

Tribal Princess
Mutantxtv.com

Have you guys ever been? I used to go in the chatrooms a lot but they've been closed to switch to a different server. I need to change my tag in the chatrooms :( I picked that tag out at the beginning of the season, but recently a not-so-pleasant character on Mutant X was given the same name. How cruddy, I need to think of a new one. Anyway, enough of my ramblings, sorry 'bout that. What do you think about the site? :rain:

It's good, but every time I go there it takes forever to get it running.

I can usually get it up and running in no time, but sometimes the chatrooms wouldn't loas properly for me. It's also kind of hard to navigate, I'm not sure what link does what just yet.

The site is very good. I have see it many times. Is you have problems to see it Lonewolf 89 try clicking in skip intro. It will take you directly to the info and there is more fast.

I'm curious Curupira, what is the name you use that is of one not-so pleasant Mutant X character? :D

I usually surf the forum.:p

Krystal :cool:

Charlotte. I picked that name to use in the forum and the chatrooms. It's my favorite name in the whole world and now I can't use it. lol Oh well, I have til they reopen the chatrooms to think of a new one :rain:

I have both, but usually use Netscape. I have some problems trying to enter it for some time and it was the java in the first page. So try to enter in the second page is you continue to have problems. The url is http://www.mutantx.net/homepage.html

Krystal :p

Yeah, I love the intro. First I haven't find any problem and I bookmark the site in the intro page. But after some visits I notice that I can see the intro but after it finished , the page never appear and Netscape close. So I put the bookmark in the second page and don't have that problem anymore. So I suppose it have to do with the intro movie. :(

Krystal :D

I'm sure they will. They've been doing quite a bit of refurbishing lately.