The Pretender - Quick Summary

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Okay - quick summary of the Pretender for the newbies who've never seen the show, or don't know much about it --

First -- this thread has some links that might be helpful in gathering more information about the show:Pretender Websites

Second: There are Pretenders among us....

Jarod is a Pretender - a genius who can become anything he wants to be. Each week we see Jarod taking on the role of a different 'profession' (usually - some eps he doesn't, but they're kinda rare). Ie: in the 1st episode, Jarod is a doctor, and his intelligence is so high that he can slide right into the role and no one can tell that he's only been a doctor for 30 minutes.

One catch tho, he was sheltered by a corporation known as The Centre (big researchy - think-tank kinda thing) and knows very little about pop culture and novelty type items -- he 'discovers' these things during his 'travels' around the US (he mostly stays in the US, there are a few eps where he leaves tho); and you can read about some of the items he's discovered here: PEZ!!.

I'm working on getting some episode reviews up, but so far, I've only been able to get the Pilot ep up. (Buffy's kinda taken over the TV time lately, but I'll be back on Pretender soon!)

There is also a General Discussions Thread and a General Character Discussions Thread that might be helpful, as well as the individual character threads (just look through the thread listing).

Any questions you might have -- locate the appropriate thread, or start a new one, and ask away! Someone will be around to answer!

But - most of all? Have Fun!!