Who's your favorite character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah - i like Jim ----

Richard Burgi is great --- (he's on 24 now - w/ Kiefer Sutherland)

i mean - i like Blair - but - Jim's the man --

Nah, gimme Blair anyday... Although it's very close to a draw...

Just no one ask how much of the Sentinel I've watched... :rolleyes:

is that an indication that you've watched a whole LOT or very little??

i've watched it a ton - just not much recently -- bad me --

but SciFi could help that if it would just start airing it again!

Vote

Actually, you missed a catagory:

"You mean I havta chose?" ;)

The two characters are well balanced off each other, it's hard to pick one over the other. But if I have to, I'd go with Jim.

Rowan

hidy, Rowan! :wave:

is this called 'trying to keep the forum alive'?? :)

now, see, if SciFi would get on the ball....

or - if I would go back and watch my episodes again --- hmmm - wonder if i'll have any free time this weekend?? :)

Originally posted by Highlander II
is that an indication that you've watched a whole LOT or very little??

i've watched it a ton - just not much recently -- bad me --

but SciFi could help that if it would just start airing it again!

Ehm.... How to put this.... My entire Sentinel knowledge is based on fanfic only, since the networks hasn't seen it fit to broadcast it here, and they took away Scifi Channel *sniffle* quite some years ago....

I think I've got a pretty good grasp of the characters since I gather that even if everyone got a different view and such of the characters personalities, they can't all be wrong on the same things.... And I'm not sure if that sentence made any sense.... Moving on...

Anyone wanting to send me some tapes are very welcome though *smiles charmingly*

Myst

well --

ummm - if you read the Sentinel Virtual Series -- they have a really nice grasp of the characters and such --

i haven't been there in quite some time - why? b/c i keep forgetting and don't really have time for fanfic right now -- my writing fanfic flow is moving right along (and it's never good to ignore the muses when they're volunteering information) --

i still like Jim best! <staying on topic>

Forum

You bet I want to keep this place alive. How else to spread the 'Word of The Sentinel'?

As soon as I can get my VCR to talk to my computer, I'll put all my TS episodes on CD and hopefull make them available for upload like SG-1 was [and the Mac eps I'm getting now]. Even though it'll be 'squinky vision' at least folks will be able to see them.

Rowan <only missing 36 out of 139 Mac epis right now ...

Rowan - (this part's OT) technically - there are 141 eps of MacGyver - the 2 movies count - sort of -

and The Sentinel -- I think I have most of them on tape - would have them all if SciFi hadn't decided that John Edward should come on in the old TS timeslot and move TS - that was annoying - grrrrr --- anyway --- impatiently waiting for SciFi to fullfil it's promise to put TS back on the air!

well --

ummm - if you read the Sentinel Virtual Series -- they have a really nice grasp of the characters and such --

i haven't been there in quite some time - why? b/c i keep forgetting and don't really have time for fanfic right now -- my writing fanfic flow is moving right along (and it's never good to ignore the muses when they're volunteering information) --

i still like Jim best! <staying on topic>

Well, that depends on which VS you mean, I know I've read from one... I remember it was a damn good ep, even being an xover... I hate xovers, but that one was really nicely written actually...

the Sentinel VS isn't a x-over -- not the one i read - the VS is a continuation of the series from where it left off --

i'll find you a link ---

the Sentinel VS isn't a x-over -- not the one i read - the VS is a continuation of the series from where it left off --

i'll find you a link ---

Well, it was a VS, think it was slash, no, know it was slash, knowing myself....

VS and other things

I know there are 141 eps of Mac, HII, but I don't think there's much chance of me finding them. Certainly not on the internet. :(

As for TS, I do have them all on tape. Thant's another project I want to digitize for archive.

And on to VS. Actually, I've seen a few. Black Panther is slash, I believe and there's another that's gen. I haven't been out in ficland for a bit. The entire Stargate - MS/DJ thing is keeping fandom busy right now and I've got GateCon coming up.

The world is too busy. <sigh> ;)

Row

(Mac talk again) -- which ones are you missing?

yeah, like Rowan, I need to head back into ficland -- haven't been for some time -- busy writing my own stuff - but, I'll get back eventually ---

Status
Not open for further replies.