Harry Potter-LOTR Wars

Since when have you been able to disapparate?!
Ya a Man is your race. have you not read LOTR?

Legolas feels a cold fear in her stomach as the blade shimmers in the sunlight. Asmiley is standing over her menagingly. Thinking of nothing else she closes her eyes and begins to chant softly. Asmiley is confused...
The river nearby begins to swell and a great wave forces itself over the bank and the torrential waters flow towards Asmiley and Legolas. Legolas knows this could be suicide but she still does not remember how to use her wand or bow, and she has no knife...

"No?" Legolas aims an arrow at Asmiley and fires, the wooden shaft piecing deep into her arm "how about arrows. They scare you?" Legoals dives out of the path of the swelling river, and turns back to see....

the first post says 'everything and anything', right

I, the mighty wizard P4P don The One Ring of Power and use it to unlock power overwhealming:evil:

I shall destroy you Harry Potter frea- on second thought I'll just enslave the whole lot of you!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!

Eh! You don't scare me I've seen the movie thrice and the cartoon version thrice and Read the triology... so I know you're gonna lose a finger sooner or l8r.
Make me a slave? in your dreams maybe. You'll lose any powers you imagine you might have before that happens.

Now wait your turn or else!

ya p2p this is our fight wait ur turn or face BOTH OF US!

Legolas pulls out her wand once more, catching memories in her head. Aiming at Asmiley she shouts "PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" The spell hits on target and Asmiley falls off her broom onto the ground with a thump! "RELASHIO!" A wave of fiery sparks shoots towards her paralysed opponent...

Hey No fair Double spells! wait a minute what's realshio?
Thinkingof_.gif

sorry that was meant to be Relashio my bad!

So fight already!

Finally remembers the counter spell and says it easily.

gets up and faces legolas. :mad:

"and you said to go easy on you! well forget that! double spells!?! and I thought you didn't remember any! Finite incantatem I say! no more magic wands! this is sposed to have LOTR too am I wrong? well then..."

pulls out the sword of gryfindor and expertly swings it towards Legolas.

What if you win Asmiley?

Won't it seem pointless fighting you when we're both on the same side?

Hi Asmiley am back :) duel is over i'm afraid, u an bayleaf have fun now. I cant remember any spells and Legolas is a pretty poor fighter against magic.
:flash:

I need some lessons 1st though as I would be beaten well & truely by Asmiley :eek:

:blush:

oooh if someone's giving lessons, i wouldn't mind a few.

i'm a SERIOUS HP amateur.