Jay Leno or David Letterman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlub

King of Bling Bling
Hey guys!!! I am a big fan of late night TV!!! And I just want too know who YOU prefer. Me I prefer Jay Leno by far. Watching Letterman is about as amusing as watching a dog take a sh*t!

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart on comedy Central!

You like leno? I figured you for more of a 'Conan O'brian' type:p

YEAH!!!

Yeah I a like both Leno and O'Brien!!! Letterman and Kilborn SUCK with a capital "S"!!!!

erm........

on the offchance of sounding stupid but who r these two ppl?

Letterman is the only one I watch (and enjoy), Leno is just too boring to sit through.

Re: erm........

Originally posted by Chilly
on the offchance of sounding stupid but who r these two ppl?
They are the two top late night comedians in the States... Who do you have 'over there' chilly?

I'm with prophet.... I love Jon Stewart, hes just so funny

The absolute best late night talk show host was Whoopie Goldberg when she had her talk show. You really learned about the people interviewed... She was a fantastic host... she even had a member of the KKK on her show (and didn't kill him) and I think he learned from her.... The show was fabulous... and cancelled after a year!

i have no idea who either of those two ppl are so i cant really vote...

They are the two top late night comedians in the States... Who do you have 'over there' Legolas?

Bull shi.t! Leno's show is funnier, has BY far better guests. Who is on Letterman? I think people are a little sick of CBS airng Julia Roberts and Bruce Willis re runs. Leno has got for consistent guests Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, Sandra Bullock, Pamela Anderson, Tom Hanks, Russel Crowe, Kevin Spacey, Drew Barrymore, Halle Barrey it isn't even close. Leno's show kicks the living piss out of Lettermans. DYK?: That for the last 2 months more people have watched Conan O'Brien then David Letterman? I mean come on that shows how bad Letterman is, when more people tune into the competing networks late night show that is in a different Time Slot. Face it Letterman fans NBC with Leno and Conan is simply better and always has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.