Adrian as "007"????

lormac

While "Tracker" just keeps getting better & better, with a second season in all probabilty just around the bend....here's another possible opportunity for Adrian....

"Bond, James Bond"!!!
NOW HEAR THIS!!!.....THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T SEEN LYRIA'S PIC OF ADRIAN AS "BOND", RUN, DO NOT WALK TO SEE IT, IT'S FANTABULOUS!!! http://www.trackermatrix.com/007.htm TO YOU WHO HAVE SEEN IT, WARM UP YOUR PRINTERS (COLOR ESPECIALLY) & MAIL A COPY WITH YOUR NEXT BATCH OF "BOND" LETTERS TO MGM & EON STUDIOS!! KEEP SENDING THEM DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY.. AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. THOSE STUDIOS WILL GET SO USED TO SEEING ADRIAN AS "BOND", THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO IMAGINE ANYWONE ELSE PLAYING THE PART, BUT ADRIAN!!!! (~_*)

Rumors have it that maybe Brosnan won't be around much longer as "Bond", so as long as the PEACE newsletter is asking his fans to comment on his playing the part....let's show AP our support! I have the addresses of MGM & EON, just contact me at....
LFried8735@aol.com

Peace,
LorMac
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian as Bond

Certainly, he should be Bond or 007 or whatever you want to call him. Adrian can do anything. However, if no one knows he exists, he will never, ever be more than Tracker or Heaven forbid Susan's Plan. So, let everyone you know and don't know hear about the the "Face That Launched 1000 Web Sites". Write to Access Hollywood, CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, UPN, ET, E and any and all of the talk shows. Get them to get Adrian on and let people know about him.

Peace

Lee:kisses:

Great pics! Definitely I could see him as the Agent 007 now! :lol:

Krystal :laugh2:

Great idea Leepeace!!!.....Send those letters including a copy of Adrian's "007" pic to all the trade mags & entertainment tv shows you can think of!! The more people that see & hear about Adrian being Bond will start them talking about him & would certainly increase his chances of getting an audition!!!

This is your opportunity to give back to Adrian for all the wonderful years of entertainment he has given you!! :O)

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! (~_*)

Peace
LorMac

Adrian Paul = "James Bond"!!!

Great idea Leepeace!!!.....Send those letters including a copy of Adrian's "007" pic to all the trade mags & entertainment tv shows you can think of!! The more people that see & hear about Adrian being Bond, it will start them talking about him & would certainly increase his chances of getting an audition!!!

This is your opportunity to give back to Adrian for all the wonderful years of entertainment he has given you!! :O)

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! (~_*)

Peace
LorMac

Exactly what I've done

Exactly how I spent the afternoon. I sent pictures of Adrian -- several different pictures -- after all let's get him really out there. I know we do make a difference and it's important for these big shots to see that Adrian has a built in Fan Base.

Peace

Lee:star: :star: