Alec

I pretty much always liked Alec. Not from the first meeting (breeding pregram) obviously, but soon afterwards. He seemed like a nice fun character.

After last night's ep though (never can remember names) it's nice to see he has a deeper side too.

Alec seems OK. Very full of himself at times. Can be nice when required. Felt sorry for him in a couple of episodes. (when it showed him in a former operation that went wrong)

annette :D

Yeah it did show a good side to him for a change. Seems a bit of a bad lad. Least he seems to have moved on slightly from being all manitcoreish. Not so much of a soldier.

I like the Manticoreish personality ...
but it is nice to see some character development

yeah it certainly helps. Would have been boring if he hadn't changed being in the outside world?

Mind you it did make me laugh when he was assigned to Max when she was captured at Manticore and they were supposed to mate.

i think alec is great

at least he makes a change from boring old logan.

Don't know if I've said it before but he is rather cute. :p

Agree that he is cute.

But Logan....BORING!!!??!! Who would say such a thing. :(

ERmmmmmm peeps this is the Alec thread. :D Take it to a Logan thread please. :D

sorry about that ...........

anyways, alec is doing a really good job acting on the show

i actually think that alec is quite fit.

Jenson Arckles...mmmmmm

Alec does have a very high opinion of himself, but is also a good person that helps out in a crisis. He seems to be fun and someone that doesn't bore you to death.

i dont like him and i dont think that max and him make a good couple i like logan and max lol