Joshua

I like Joshua, he has a lovable quality that really brings you in.

yep totally agree. Like his new talent - painting. it's also cool how he can see into a person. He's really thoughtful, despite appearances :D

Joshua is a sweetie even if he is part dog. It is cute when Max calls him 'Big Fella'. He is pretty good as an artist too. Cool make up too.

annette :D

yeah ... i think it would be cool if he had a love interest ... that could be cute :p

LOL :D

I really felt for poor Joshua, in the last ep, where Alec gets him to amke some deliveries for him. And he meets up with some 'dudes', it's sweet how he picks up things really quickly form the people around him. he's like a big kid :)

i have to say, i thought the 'joshua' character was a bit weak. you would expect most animals/humans who look like that to be viscious and prove to be something difficult fo MAx, but he's not and it was slightly disappointing

i'm really startin to get annoyed w/ joshua
he didn't do a good job acting in the last ep ....
oh well ...

At first I wasn't sure what to make of Joshua. He was a little stupid and I had concerns weather or not he would fit in! But I was wrong, Joshua is a great addition to the series he's funny if a little weird and has a very strange way with a paint brush. (modern art - I don't even try to understand it.)

:D

i totaly agree..... i never thought much of him wen i first seen him but i guess i was wrong hes quite cool :cool: