I miss this show a lot!

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
sadly not being US based I dont know for sure but I do know that the show is on reruns on Aussie TV fox kids

august

Nymphet Connoisseur
It was until recently being run daily on the Sci-Fi channel in the US at 3:00 in the afternoon (Eastern time) and prior to that, it was being run at 6 AM on Sunday mornings on the USA channel (all last fall.) Sci-Fi juggles its schedule around frequently, especialy since most of the series they have only lasted a year or two, so they run through them quickly. It'll turn up again soon.

:)

stripe

Sovs Favorite Moderator
Passing this on for US people from another Hercules forum

I went to check out the HTLJ message board at the SCIFI.com board and someone said that Herc was returning to their channel in August. So I went to the schedulebot and indeed it is returning on August 26.
However, there wasn't an episode listed but I would think that it would be the first episode they will have it on at 8 am.!

Reivax26

Its on the HUB channel in the US now. I remember watching it when I was younger and having a thing for the blonde villain woman. Can't remember her name but she was hot.

TWErvin2

I've not seen it in reruns anywhere. Fortunately, I have some of the series on DVD, and pop in an episode every now and then. Good action and camaraderie, and funny in a positive way. Maybe it'll show up some time with all those channels out there.