ha ha!

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
i thought i would post here just so i could be the first! i don't really have much to say except that i like the show a lot. i've been missing most of this season's eps b/c of work, so i'm not totally caught up yet. if anyone wants to tell me what's been happening i'd be much obliged! thanks!

WOW!
it took me quite a while to realize that this was here ... i guess i'm startin to get a lil slow

i'm afraid i'd kill myself on it! but it would be so cool to ride one.

yes, but with my luck something bad would happen. maybe not injury, but something bad. it's kind of garunteed.

I'd love a motorbike like max's , you'd have so much freedom
, to go wherever you want .
That would kicka$$.

tokyogirl: what makes u say that??

lisasg1 :
<<you'd have so much freedom , to go wherever you want . >>
now that would be awsome!!

because, i have bad luck like that. you don't want to be near me if there's a cop around. for some reason i'm like a cop magnet. even if i'm not the one doing anything wrong, they gravitate towards me

LOL!!:rolly2:
You poor thing!
I'd hate that.
I have enough bad luck as it is

tokyogirl:
i would hate that ... i feel for ya. There was one time I got pulled over by like 5 cops and I wasn't doing anything ... it was a few minuets before curfew, so i thought they were going to try and keep me there so they could give me a curfew ticket too.
it sucked big time!

no i didn't, ... i told them i needed to call my mom so she didn't worry b/c i was going to be late, i got ahold of her b/f curfew, so the ticket wouldn't have stood up in court if they would have given it to me

Back