2.22 : The New Stuff - and thus it ends

spider

Well, last night we saw the final ep of the Invisible Man. It was a good one, too. Darien was cured of Quicksilver madness perminently, and can now use as much as often as he could ever possible want, with absolutly no side effects, and no shots needed. He is still working with the agency, and this time it's on his own terms.

While we aren't given any real closure on Arnode or Crysilis, we do know that the main Crysilis protagonist of the series is being demoted/fired...thus a lil satisfying, though not as big as I had hoped for. That, and Arnode can no longer use invisibility, so he is no longer that great of a threat.

All in all, it was a good end to a great series. I look forward to seeing the entire series rerun(hopefully in order)on Scifi, so that I can see the ones I missed as well as the ones I just plane love :D

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

I must say that I was little let down by the final eppy. It seemed a bit anticlimactic. I was expecting a little more danger and suspense and genuine peril before the big happy ending. And what' with that last line at the end? Kinda ominous don't ya think?

Maybe we can convince them to being I-Man back in TV movies like TNT is doing with Pretender...

I have to agree with Mysterious Stranger, to be the end of the series it haven't all the elements I would love to see. More action and great explosions, and a Chrysalis vs Agency war. :angryfire
I have to say that I love when Darien become an FBI agent. :lol: He was so out of place. I really laugh.

But as Spider say, it was cool to see Darien rid of the Quicksilver madness and seeing the Chrysalis guy probably fire since his leadership depends on the success of the mision that Darien and the guys prevent for happen in the episode.
It was a cool series anyway, I really love it and will miss it dearly. :(

Krystal :rain:

One thing that was disapointing to me was the lack of Alex. Last ep, there was an inkling of a hint at a refrence to Alex's baby, when they realized that the mother lied to them about Crysilis. There was no closure with the child, and Alex never got to kill the Crysilis guy...what the hell is that guy's name anyay?

Well one thing some people said (in reference to lack of closure) was that this ep was never actually meant to be a series ender. *shrug* I don't know for sure but it helps to explain some stuff.

It would make sense, Analise, since this isn't exactly a show with a huge fan base or "cult following". Most likely the writers were plaining to keep going, but found out that Scifi pulled the plug with the end of this season.

...I do think we could have done without Darian flying the crop duster though(although hearing the yell "oh god! i'm flying!" was humerous)...

Found it, the Chrysalis boss name is Stark. It was strange not to see Alex in the last episode, and as you mention Spider is really bad that we don't see Alex kicking Stark for taking her baby. :lol:

Totally agree Analise, that is the correct phrase to describe it "lack of closure"

Krystal :laugh2: