Series One Episodes

Maria8475

It goes on.....
Okay a quick episode list for series 1, feel free to discuss any of the episodes, but make sure you say which episode well in advanced just in case someone hasn't seen it.

If you have not seen any/much of series one, be warned. There will be spoilers below.

1.01: Something Wicca This Way Comes
As Phoebe begins to settle into the manor after returning to San Fransisco, Piper tries to keep the peace between her sisters who have not spoken in months. Phoebe discovers a book of witch craft in their attic and reads an incantation that gives powers to each sister. Just as they are starting to learn more about their new abilities, they find out that a warlock, Jeremy who happens to be Piper's boyfriend, is after them.

1.02: I've Got You Under My Skin
Phoebe becomes the target of a demon named Javna who is kidnapping young women so that he may keep up his young, human, appearance. Prue and Andy discuss their relationship. Piper struggles with her new powers, and after watching a documentary about witches being struck down by lightning, she begins to believe that she might be evil.

1.03: Thank You For Not Morphing
The girls' father finally returns to Halliwell manor after 20 years. Prue is immediately suspicious of him, since his return coincides with a break in at the house. Her relationship with her sisters becomes somewhat strained as Phoebe and Piper try to reconcile with their dad. Things get even more complicated as it becomes clear that their neighbors aren't exactly normal.

1.04: Dead Man Dating
Piper and Phoebe plan a surprise birthday party for Prue. Phoebe gets a job as a psychic in order to pay for Prue's present, and Prue learns that Andy has an ex-wife. Piper meets a ghost who needs her protection from a demon intent on stealing his soul.

1.05: Dream Sorcerer
Prue is stalked in her dreams by an angry sleep researcher, who has marked her for death. Phoebe and Piper decide to cast a love spell in order to find more suitable boyfriends. But when every guy they meet starts having eyes for them, the sisters begin to reconsider their decision.

1.06: The Wedding From Hell
Piper takes over the catering of a wedding, after her former boss leaves the country. Soon they learn that the bride is far from human, and that she is actually a demon who needs the groom to get pregnant. The Halliwells must now fight to stop the wedding and get the groom back together with his original, human, bride.

1.07 The Fourth Sister
A young girl named Aviva, longing for a family, gets sucked in by an evil sorceress named Callie. Callie leads Aviva to the Halliwells in hopes of securing their powers for herself. Meanwhile, Piper and Phoebe fight for the attentions of their new handyman, Leo, and Prue tries to juggle her hectic schedule and her relationship with Andy.

1.08 The Truth Is Out There... And it Hurts
Prue casts a truth spell on Andy, to find out how he would react if he found out she was a witch, that ends up affecting her sisters. This leads Piper to new revelations concerning both her boss and Leo. It also leads the sisters to a warlock who is killing people, seemingly at random.

1.09: The Witch Is Back After Prue releases a warlock from her ancestor Melinda Warren's locket, she and her sisters call Melinda to the future, hoping that she can help them.

1.10: Wicca Envy
Piper and Leo take their relationship to a new level and Phoebe goes out on a date with Prue's boss, Rex. This turns out to be a bad idea though, when Rex turns out to be a warlock, who has framed Prue for murder in order to blackmail them into giving up their powers.

1.11: Feats of Clay
After stealing an Egyptian urn, Phoebe's ex-boyfriend turns up in San Francisco, hoping that she can help him sell it. Unfortunately for all of them, the urn turns out to be cursed. Meanwhile, Prue hastily prepares an auction, hoping to save the ailing Buckland's. And Piper tries to help a shy waiter propose to his fiancé.

1.12: The Wendigo
After her car breaks down on a deserted street, Piper is attacked by a creature named a Wendigo. She barely escapes only to discover that she's been infected and that she too will become a Wendigo come nightfall, if the creature who attacked her isn't killed. Meanwhile Phoebe takes a job at Buckland's only to have a premonition as soon as she touches a bracelet slated for auction. She discovers that the bracelet belonged to a girl who was kidnapped, and with Prue's help she works to reunite the girl with her mother.

1.13: From Fear To Eternity On Friday the 13th, Prue and Phoebe are forced to face their worst fears, after a demon uses them against the sisters. Piper, however, has other problems, as her belief in superstitions complicates a new relationship.

1.14: Secrets and Guys
Prue finds her maternal side as she tries to help a young witch who has been kidnapped. Phoebe discovers that Leo is a whitelighter, who has been aiding them all along. Unfortunately, this bars him from continuing his relationship with Piper. So Phoebe must now help him break up with her sister, without revealing his secret.

1.15 Is There A Woogy In The House?
An earthquake rocks Halliwell manor on the day that Prue is supposed to host a dinner party for her boss. The earthquake has released a demon, who has soon taken over the house and Phoebe, causing chaos to ensue just as Prue's guests begin to arrive.

1.16 Which Prue Is It, Anyway?
A warlock named Gabriel is after Prue's power and he will do anything to get it. Unfortunately the Charmed Ones aren't yet strong enough to fight him, so Prue casts a spell to strengthen her power. Instead of causing her powers to grow though, the spell creates two Prue clones.

1.17 That 70's Episode
A warlock comes calling at Halliwell manor, and the sisters are stunned to find that he is immune to their power. Even worse, they learn that he has gained this immunity by making a pact with their mother nearly twenty five years before. The sisters cast a spell that leads them back into the past where Prue and Piper are children, their mother is still alive, and Phoebe is still in the womb.

1.18: When Bad Warlocks Go Good Prue meets a warlock who is about to become a priest in order to avoid being sucked into the family business. Unfortunately his brothers have other plans for him, and seek Brendan out in order to make their own powerful trio. While Prue tries to help Brendan, Phoebe urges Piper to go on a date with Josh.

1.19: Blind Sided
Prue's powers are about to be exposed to the world after a newspaper reporter witnesses her using them. Meanwhile, the sisters try and locate two boys who have been kidnapped by demons intent on stealing their eye sight. During their search, Andy appears and learns the truth about the Halliwell sisters.

1.20: The Power of Two
When Piper leaves on a business trip, Prue and Phoebe must learn to live with each other without the household mediator. Things get more complicated as they try and fight the ghost of an Alcatraz inmate, only to learn that one of them must die in order to get rid of him.

1.21: Love Hurts
After trying to protect a girl named Daisy from a love struck darklighter, Leo is mortally wounded. He returns to the Halliwell home, hoping that the sisters can help Daisy, now that he is dying. Refusing to accept Leo's impending death, Piper casts a spell to switch his powers with hers so that she can heal him. But this wreaks havoc on all of their lives when Prue and Phoebe's powers are swapped also.

1.22: Deja Vu All Over Again
After failing to kill all three of the Halliwell sisters, a warlock receives a second chance when a demon named Tempus turns back the clock. The warlock learns that the day will repeat until he finally succeeds and that only he will remember what has happened. This turns out to be false though, when Phoebe experiences deja vu, and begins to realize what is going on. Unfortunately her revelation cannot keep a horrible premonition from coming true.

i like season 1 but i think i watched re-runs too much!
i liked the episode which prue is it anyway. :D

that was the very first Charmed ep i ever watch - it got me hooked! :D

the first episode i seen was 'the truth is out there...and it hurts' :D

yeah the last episode was really sad :(

i liked the episode is there a woogy in the house weird seeing phoebe evil.

yeah, i liked the chant in that too.

"I am light.
I am one too strong to fight....."

oh there's an idea, i'll have to go back and watch the ep again, to get the rest of it :D

yay! let me know when u find it coz i cant remember and it will get annoying :D

I am light.
I am one too strong to fight.
Return to dark where shadows dwell,
You can not have this Halliwell.
Go away and leave my site,
And take with you this endless night.

There we go :D

Back