Great Bad Movies

Hm, that reminds me of 'Godzilla vs. the Robot King Kong - now *there* was a film you don't see every week :lol:

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

*ears perk up* Damion? oh... *sheepish* wrong spelling... sorry.... *goes back to reading*
Jenn

God! I love almost all of these movies!

Dave: MST3K!!!!! JOEL! MIKE! CROW T. ROBOT! I absolutely LOVED that show.

BtM: Oh yes! She was *so* the Cali cheerleader in that one.

GODZILLA! I have seen the Japanese, undubbed versions, the American dubbed versions, watched the Cartoon...

What about Love Bites: The Reluctant Vampire with Adam Ant?

Which reminds me. Let us not forget 'I Bought a Vampire Motor Cycle' with Neil Morrissey :lol: :D

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

isn't love bites the one with jim carey? because that one's a great bad movie.

i thought of 2 more: the faculty with elijah wood and josh harnet. very good teen scary movie.

also, freeway with kiefer sutherland (awesome actor!) and reese witherspoon (my fav!). it's kind of a darker look at the whole little red riding hood thing. reese just has some GREAT lines in it!

Reese(holding a gun to her would-be attacker's head):This is a crucial question, Bob. Do you believe in the lord Jesus Christ and take him for your personal savior?

reese (after she just shot keifer and kneels down to pray): oh god, god that was so f***ing bad!

love that movie!

hey dia... it was there.... i'm pathetic i know.... but i haven't seen the omen simply because i don't like the thought of some little kid being all... evil... with Dami's name...
Jenn

Originally posted by tokyogirl
isn't love bites the one with jim carey? because that one's a great bad movie.

Nope, this is the one with Adam Ant as a vampire who falls in love with the woman who's apartment his casket is located in.

also, freeway with kiefer sutherland (awesome actor!) and reese witherspoon (my fav!). it's kind of a darker look at the whole little red riding hood thing. reese just has some GREAT lines in it!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! FREEWAY!!!!!!! My sis just found it on DVD!

"Bob? Is that you, Bob?"

"My **** may not function, but I have not lost my smile!"

What about Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trickbaby?

i haven't seen that one yet, but i'm going to. is it any good?

reese: those are some real big f***ing teeth you got there Bob!

I think I can top all of those, even 'The Attack of the 50 foot Woman' and 'Killer Tomatoes', with another from the same time. 'The Night of the Lepuce'.

Favourite quote:- "We are about to be attacked by man-eating giant rabbits!" Announced in a drive in cinema during the middle of a film.

Reaction:- Nobody creased in laughter (natural). No screams of terror (logical). Instead they all start up and drive off to capture them in car headlights.

I was still laughing well after the pubs closed

Ray, I saw that one also, makes me chuckle just to think of it, and by the way, its The Night of the Lupus. :D

Sorry!

Can't spell and I automatically renamed it "The Night of the Lettuce" long before I left the cinema!

:D :D :D :D

Now you've given the correct name, I think I may have seen it too.

The winner of the prize must be among those already given, but has anyone got any more?

Originally posted by sidewinder
This island earth as had fun poked at by the MST3K crew which made it a better film

I think all bad movies are made better by being featured on MST3K!

what about pee wee's big adventure? i loved that movie as a kid! i know pee wee got into some trouble along the way, but i still like to watch that movie! i love that bike!

Oh man, how can you hate pee wee? That movie was my favorite!! I love the part of the tequila dance and the bikers. I bought that movie as soon as it came out on dvd.

Spaced Invaders 1990 And aline sushi travel near earth pick up Orson Well 1938 War of the World Broadcast . They think it real and decided to rush to Earth aid the Martians . Unfortunately for the Aaline they arrive on Earth Halloween Night and worse there is smart one the whole bacon . It's a very bad comedy but funny as hel lfor all the wrong reasons. :D